Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

4. Killing Loneliness by HIM
(Nikki and my self's theme song)

Memories sharp as daggers
Pierce into the flesh of today
The suicide of love took away all that matters
And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart

With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness
With the warmth of your arms you saved me
I'm killing loneliness with you
The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness

Nailed to a cross together
As solitude begs us to stay
We disappear in the lie, forever
And denounce the power of death over our souls as secret words are said to start a war

With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness
With the warmth of your arms you saved me
I'm killing loneliness with you
The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness
 
Tool - Sober

"There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me
Waiting like a stalking butler
Who upon the finger rests
Murder now, the pattern called "must we"
Just because the son has come

Jesus,wont you f***ing whistle ?
Something but the past and done
Jesus, wont you f***ing whistle
Something but the past and done

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over
And why can't we drink forever?
I just want to start this over

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well
I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down

Mother Mary, won't you whisper?
Something but what's past and done
Mother Mary, won't you whisper?
Something but what's past and done

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over
And why can't we sleep forever?
I just want to start this over
And why?

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well
I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start things over
And why can't we sleep forever?
I just want to start this over
And why?

I want it when I want it
I want it when I want it
I want it when I want it
I want it when I want it"
 
Kat said:
Evanescence- Lithium
( my theme song =] )
I don't understand why the hell they talk about lithium in that song o.O Lithium is a chemical element, meaning "Stone" (it comes from the greek Lithos), used to recharge cell phone bateries o.O
 
It's a multi-meaning word.

Citizen Cope - Somehow

"Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

You got your coat on, got me focused on.
Don't move in slow motion.
Every time I see it's just enough that you and I was meant to be together in love.

I said all my life, see, I been spending all this time.
Everytime I see, it's just enough 'cause you and I was meant to be together in love.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

You got your coat on, got me focused on.
Don't move in slow motion.
Every time I see it's just enough that you and I was meant to be together in love.

I said all my life, see, I been spending all this time.
Everytime I see, it's just enough 'cause you and I was meant to be together in love.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end.

Could you believe me somehow?
You're second to none, and you got my love.
You got me under the gun.
Could you receive me somehow?
I'll stay with ya, stay with ya, stay with ya 'til the end."
 
3. Never Walk Alone By Megadeth

Hiding in then the door way
and then the shadow
any place where danger
waits to kill my time
there is one who loves and waits
to seal your fate
I'm sure as you live and die
Live and die
Live and die

When you feel that something wrong
I'll shelter you and keep you warm
I'll never let you walk alone
I loved you when you still hated me
I'm coming and it wont be long
Time to reap what I have sewn
Never ever let you walk alone
I know your enemy it once was me

Let me wrap my arms all around you
suffer the trespasses that you made
I will drink your pain away
forever and a day
if you just call out my name
If you just call
call my name
if you just call
Even whisper it

When you feel that something wrong
Ill shelter you and keep you warm
Ill never let you walk alone
I loved you when you still hated me
I'm coming and it wont be long
Time to reap what I have sewn
Never ever let you walk alone
I know your enemy it once was me

SOLO!!!!!!!

When you feel that something wrong
I'll shelter you and keep you warm
I'll never let you walk alone
I loved you when you still hated me
I'm coming and it wont be long
Time to reap what I have sewn
Never ever let you walk alone
I know your enemy it once was me

When you feel that something wrong
I'll shelter you and keep you warm
I'll never let you walk alone
I loved you when you still hated me
I'm coming and it wont be long
Time to reap what I have sewn
Never ever let you walk alone
I know your enemy it once was me
 
Sarah McLachlan - Angel

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There’s always one reason
To feel not good enough
And it’s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memory seeps from my veins
Let me be empty
And weightless and maybe
I’ll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there

So tired of the straight line
And everywhere you turn
There’s vultures and thieves at your back
And the storm keeps on twisting
You keep on building the lie
That you make up for all that you lack
It don’t make no difference
Escaping one last time
It’s easier to believe in this sweet madness oh
This glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
 
Nowhere Man--The Beatles (I love this song. It's funny, in a way. XD )

He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land,
Making all his nowhere plans
For nobody.

Doesn't kave a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
Nowhere man, please listen,
You don't know what you're missing,
Nowhere man, the world is at your command.

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Nowhere man can you see me at all?
Doesn't kave a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
Nowhere man, don't worry,
Take your time, don't hurry,
Leave it all till somebody else
Lend you a hand.

He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land,
Making all his nowhere plans
For nobody.
 
Nirvana - Lake Of Fire

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

I knew a lady who came from Duluth
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth
She went to her grave just a little too soon
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Now the people cry and the people moan
And they look for a dry place to call their home
And try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July
 
Gackt- Last Song...
This is a translation from the original Japanese lyrics.

Walking around aimlessly by myself
Breathing a faint sigh, my breath turns white
Seasons change, and in this fleeting season..
My tears fall for no reason
"Even now, I still love you
Falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
Once more, I want to hold you
How many times have we not understood and hurt each other
But even at those times, we were still gentle
Engraved on the ring that you suddenly gave back to me
..Was our promise that will never come true
"Even now, I remember..
These far off thoughts are just brilliant flashes in my memory
I wanted to be next to you
Even though I can't see you anymore, I'll always be next to you
I never want you to change

I can't erase those last tears that you showed me [from my memory]

In your heart, if I disappear along with all these snowflakes
I want to bloom [in your heart once again]
Don't forget the warmth of us being close together, and hugging
Don't forget even if you love someone else
I'll never let go [of the memory] of when I heard your voice last and so
..I just want to fall into a deep sleep
Continuously falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
I want to hold you once more
"I want to hold you once more"
 
Three Doors Down - Away From The Sun

It's down to this
I've got to make this life make sense
Can anyone tell what I've done
I miss the life
I miss the colors of the world
Can anyone tell where I am

'Cause now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun again
Away from the sun again

I'm over this
I'm tired of living in the dark
Can anyone see me down here
The feeling's gone
There's nothing left to lift me up
Back into the world I know

And now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun
That shines to light the way for me
To find my way back into the arms
That care about the ones like me
I'm so far down, away from the sun again

It's down to this
I've got to make this life make sense
And now I can't tell what I've done

And now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines to light the way for me

'Cause now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun
That shines to light the way for me
To find my way back into the arms
That care about the ones like me
I'm so far down, away from the sun again

Oh no...
Yeah...
I'm gone...
 
6. Be Without Fear by Behemoth

[Background Lead: Nergal]

Behold the throne ov burning gold
And all the evil that it shelters
Yet I be monarch myself
Offering more than others give

Materialize the ashes ov Elysium burned
Not even angels dare to bid farewell
Annihilate this Eden now
Blasphemy gives birth to divine

Feed my flame!
Leviathan
Rape these wounds!
Asmodeus
Raise me high!
Belial
Through Thy rage my will manifests

[Lead: Seth]
[Lead: Nergal]

I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory

Hear my call!
Leviathan
Bless my path!
Amodeus
Lift me up!
Belial
Through Thy wrath my will manifests

[Lead: Nergal]
[Lead: Seth]

Feed my flame!
Leviathan
Rape these wounds!
Asmodeus
Raise me high!
Belial
Through Thy rage my will manifests
Hear my call!
Leviathan
Bless my path!
Amodeus
Lift me up!
Belial
Through Thy wrath my will manifests


7. Arcana Hereticae by Behemoth

[Background Lead: Seth]
[Lead: Nergal]

What fool are ye!
From zenith to nadir
Through externalized purity
Dexterity
Sealed ye gates ov your own paradise
Skakti, Kali Ma, Durga Ma
Thou art pure in Thy sinistry

For those who cannot see
The Unconditioned One!
Creatrix, Matrix, Devourer!

[Lead: Seth]

Thee who spits out sun
From thy mouth
In endless momentum -
Kamala's menstruum
On road to immortality
We go against current
To the womb ov Kali
Through the mouth ov Bhairavi
To the final dawn ov Chaos
How come we're still alive?
In these kingdoms ov filth
When heaven's so abstract
And hell is so real...

[Lead: Nergal]
 
I'm in love with this song nao.... O.o;;

A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
Images
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick

Well, I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
Images
And when you left, you kissed my lips
You told me you would never, ever forget
These images

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine

Did I make it that
Easy to walk right in and out
Of my life?

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
 
"mOBSCENE" by Marilyn Manson

"Ladies and Gentlemen"
We are the thing of shapes to come
Your freedom's not free and dumb
This Depression is Great
The Deformation Age, they know my name
Waltzing to scum and base and
Married to the pain

Bang we want it
Bang we want it
Bang bang bang bang bang
You came to see the mobscene
I know it isn't your scene
It's better than a sex scene and it's
So fucking obscene, obscene yeah.

[GIRLS (in the spirit of Oscar Wilde):]
Be obscene, be be obscene
Be obscene, baby, and not heard.

The day that love opened our eyes
We watched the world end
We have "high" places but we have no friends
They told us sin's not good but we know it's great
War-time full-frontal drugs, sex-tank armor plate

Bang we want it
Bang we want it
Bang bang bang bang bang
You came to see the mobscene
I know it isn't your scene
It's better than a sex scene and it's
So fucking obscene, obscene yeah.

You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down
You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down

[GIRLS (in the spirit of Oscar Wilde):]
Be obscene, be be obscene
Be obscene, baby, and not heard.

You came to see the mobscene
I know it isn't your scene
It's better than a sex scene and it's
So fucking obscene, obscene yeah.

You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down
You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down

"Ladies and gentlemen, be obscene! Be be obscene!"
[GIRLS (in the spirit of Oscar Wilde):]
Be obscene, be be obscene
Be obscene, baby, and not heard.

Bang bang bang bang bang.
 
Ne-Yo - Do You

Maybe this decision was a mistake.
You probably don't care what I have to say.
But it's been heavy on my mind for months now.
Guess I'm trying to clear some mental space.
I would love to talk to you in person.
But I understand why that can't be.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise.
If you answer this one question for me.

I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore, do you?

First off let me say congratulations.
Heard that you just had a baby girl.
If she looks anything like her mother,
She's the prettiest thing in the world.
Swear that I'm not tryin' to start no trouble.
Tell your fiance he can relax.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise,
There's a question I just gotta ask.

I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore, do you?

I know what we have is dead and gone.
Too many times I made you cry.
And I don't mean to interrupt your life.
I just wonder do I ever cross your mind?

I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore, do you?

I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore
Do you?

I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore
Do you?

I just wonder
Do you ever
Think of me
Anymore
Do you?

Yeah, yeah, yeah
 
1. The Serpentine Offering by Dimmu Borgir

My descent is the story of everyman
I am hatred, darkness and despair
My descent is the story of everyman
I am hatred, darkness and despair

Evoked and entertained through centuries
Wrathful and sullen -- Dormant still

The ferocity pervades everywhere
Waiting to be released at last
Hear my offering
Ye bastard sons and daughters
Share my sacrifice
Share my sacrifice.

My descent is the story of everyman
I am hatred, darkness and despair
My descent is the story of everyman
I am hatred, darkness and despair

Reconcile not with the fear of the snake
But embrace it as your own
Inject its venom into your veins
And replant the seed that gives growth
Still shrouded in mystery
Until you arise above perception
A veil of ignorance is in motion
Continuing throughout generations

(A veil of ignorance is in motion
Continuing throughout multiple generations
Let me be the one that deliver you from the deceit
And back into perfect accordance with the laws of nature)

The snake is notoriously tempting
But the snake is fair
What is worse than not knowing?
To live or disappear?

The ferocity pervades everywhere
Waiting to be released at last
Hear my offering
Ye bastard sons and daughters
Share my sacrifice
Share my sacrifice
 
Lara Fabian - Do You Still Believe

ooo...

I had a dream that I could fly
I can feel each moment as time goes by
We never be too far away
You would always be here I heard you say

I never thought
ooo...
Thought that it would be our last good bye
(our last good bye)
I still can dream
ooo...
That one day love will fall out from the sky
(ooo... would fall out)
ooo...

Do you still remember, all the time that has gone by
(ooo... do you you believe)
Do you still believe that, love can fall out from the sky
ooo...
If from where your standing, you can see the sky above
I'll be waiting for you,(I'll be waiting)if you still believe in love
(Do you still believe)

Find a way,
To bring back yesterday
Find a way to love
(ooo...)
I hope we stay
When tomorrow becomes today
Love will find a way

(break)lalala...

I'll be waiting for you
In my heart you are the one
ah...
If I cannot find you
I will look up to the sun
(ooo... do you believe, do you believe)
If from where your standing
You can see the sky above
(ya...)
I'll be waiting for you,(I'll be waiting)if you still believe in love
(Do you believe, do you, do you believe)

(break)

Do you still remember, all the time that has gone by
(ooo.. do you remember...)
Do you still believe that love can fall out from the sky
(whoo...)
If form where you're standing, you can see the sky above
(Do you believe)
I'll be waiting for you, if you still belive in love
(whoo...)
La la la la la la la la la la la la la (wha...)
La la la la la la la la la la la la la (do you believe)
La la la la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la la
 
"The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson (my favorite MM song and my theme song)

Nothing suffocates you more than
the passing of everyday human events
Isolation is the oxygen mask you make
your children breath into survive

But I'm not a slave to a god
that doesn't exist
But I'm not a slave to a world
that doesn't give a shit

And when we were good
you just closed you eyes
So when we are bad
we'll scar your minds

fight, fight, fight, fight

You'll never grow up to be a big-
rock-star-celebrated-victim-of-your-fame
They'll just cut our wrists like
cheap coupons and say that death
was on sale today

And when we were good
you just closed you eyes
So when we are bad
we'll scar your minds

But I'm not a slave to a god
that doesn't exist
But I'm not a slave to a world
that doesn't give a shit

the death of one is a tragedy
the death of one is a tragedy
the death of one is a tragedy
but death of a million is just a statistic

[CHORUS]

fight, fight, fight, fight
 
Marilyn Manson - If I Was Your Vampire

6A.M., Chrismas morning
No shadows, no reflections here
Lie cheek to cheek in your cold embrace
So soft and so tragic as a slaughter house
She press the knife against your heart
Say that I love you
So much you must kill me now
I love you
So much you must kill me now

If I was your vampire
Soon as the moon says it's killing time
We'll have each other till the sun
If I was your vampire
Death waits for no one
Oh, my hands across your face
And to think our time has come

I'm taking your smile apart
With my spade tongue
And the hole is where the heart is
Built this tomb together
I will fill it alone

All the pain
Everything's black
No turning back

If I was your vampire
Soon as the moon says it's killing time
We'll have each other till the sun
If I was your vampire
Death waits for no one
Oh, my hands across your face
And to think our time has come

Blood stained sheets
In the shape of your heart
This is where it starts
Blood stained sheets
In the shape of your heart
This is where it starts
This is where it will end
'Cause the moon again

6:19 and I know I'm ready
Drive me off the mountain, I'll burn
And I'll eat your ashes
It's possible we're seducing your corpse

If I was your vampire
Soon as the moon says it's killing time
We'll have each other till the sun
If I was your vampire
Death waits for no one
Oh, my hands across your face
And to think our time has come

All the pain
Everything's black
No turning back
All the pain
Everything's black
No turning back

This is where it starts
This is where it will end
'Cause the moon again
'Cause the moon again

This is where it starts
This is where it will end
'Cause the moon again
'Cause the moon again
'Cause the moon again
'Cause the moon again
 
Last edited:
[All Light Has Faded Away] by Dimmu Borgir

Glimmering moonlight drifting up above us
Paths covered with frost leads the way
Black souls now travel through the night
In through the valley of fog

All has blackened
All light has faded away
Pure we now enter the kingdom
Remembering that our tracks will be followed

Surrounded by sorrow's haze
The journey moves on
As a band of corpse-dressed ghouls
We wander the wolverine's home

The breeze takes us over Norwegian marshes
Past every misty hamlet
With the hate in our angry minds
We now leave for never to return
 
Oasis - Little By Little

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect
But we're free
We dream our dreams alone
With no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

'Cause little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here

True perfection has to be imperfect
I know that that sounds foolish but it's true
The day has come
And now you'll have to accept
The life inside your head we give to you

You know I didn't mean
What I just said
But my God woke up
On the wrong side of his bed
And it just don't matter now

'Cause little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You have to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here
Hey

Little by little
We gave you everything
You ever dreamed of
Little by little
The wheels of your life
Have slowly fallen off
Little by little
You had to give it all in all your life
And all the time I just ask myself why
You're really here
Why am I really here?
Why am I really here?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top