Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
May I get the b33r then?? The Hydra friend 4 u, and the b33r 4 me!! =D
LOL j/k ;)
 
Okay I will slove everyone's problem!

Your all my best friends! *huggles my new best friends*

here! *hands out beers and ninja cookies* I don't like beer so I'll just keep this Corel Wine for myself thanks!
 
Tifa-chan said:
Okay I will slove everyone's problem!

Your all my best friends! *huggles my new best friends*

here! *hands out beers and ninja cookies* I don't like beer so I'll just keep this Corel Wine for myself thanks!

Smirnoff! XD

Dang, a person who knows exactly what we want. Cookies and b33r. XD
 
Reason and Luis love you too. =P

I would, but someone might get mad at me. XD
 
lol
He's right. I'll love anyone who gives me cookies... and beer... and why not... smirnoff XD
And then some more cookies =D
 
Dang, my thoughts exactly. =O

Then some Dominos pizza, some more Smirnoff, and a card game.

Oh, wait, that was yesterday.

I'm in t3h past trend, yo. =OO
 
I think. =l

Now, break out t3h disco ball.

It's gonna get funky (funky, funky, funky...)

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

One hop this time! *boop*

One hop this time! *boop*

Freeze!

Cha-Cha real smooth.

.......

Yeah. XDDDDD
 
Hydra said:
I think. =l

Now, break out t3h disco ball.

It's gonna get funky (funky, funky, funky...)

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

One hop this time! *boop*

One hop this time! *boop*

Freeze!

Cha-Cha real smooth.

.......

Yeah. XDDDDD

=0 =0
Man that was dirrrrrty dancin'! XD

Just make your special move!! =D
 
Cha Cha slide!

I F-ING <3 That song so much! *starts dancing*

Part 2 be me fav though!

O_O do I need to make more cookies?

Sad when people only luv ya because you make cookies and serve em drinks!

Okay were the hell is my Vadka!?

You took it didn't you????

*Tifaisgettingpissedbetterputherdrinkbackbeforeshekillsthenoobwhotookitandyoudontwantthattohappenbecausewhentifaismadeveryoneruns!*



If you can read that, your doing good my friend!
 
Tifa-chan said:
Cha Cha slide!

I F-ING <3 That song so much! *starts dancing*

Part 2 be me fav though!

O_O do I need to make more cookies?

Sad when people only luv ya because you make cookies and serve em drinks!

Okay were the hell is my Vadka!?

You took it didn't you????

*Tifaisgettingpissedbetterputherdrinkbackbeforeshekillsthenoobwhotookitandyoudontwantthattohappenbecausewhentifaismadeveryoneruns!*



If you can read that, your doing good my friend!
Yes to all that bold.

And Tifa is getting pissed. Better put her drink back before she kills the noob who took it and you don't want that to happen, because when tifa is mad, everyone runs.

Yep.
 
Kat said:
ok ok i'll do it!!

don't hurt me!
XD
*gets out some cookies*
z0maigawd i love the cha cha slide <3
Criss Cross!

Criss Cross!

Cha-Cha real smooth!

*do do do do, do do, do do do do*

Turn it up.

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

Three hops this time!

*do do do*

Three hops this time!

*do do do*

Now..

How low can you go? Can you go down low? All the way to t3h floor? How low can you go?

XD roffles..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top