Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
='(

*snatches them all away, then eats them ALL*

O_O

*grows 1337 wingz*

Large vasts of Ninja Cookies gives you wiings. =O
 
Catalyst said:
Someone has to vote for Arkacia or she'll hurt me. Administrators hate people who don't vote for them.

;res

Lol

Ok, that is one name off the hit list :p

I'm going through a real urge to play with some usernames right now. Who wants to be Tinky Winky for a while? ;arf.

I'm flattered that you've included me in this poll, but I've only posted my real picture on the internet once, in the hidden area of an invite only forum, where none of you will ever see it. If you could, I'm sure the would be quick agreement that it belongs in a 'Scare the kids away from the fire' contest much more than any kind of beauty poll :D.
 
Arkacia said:
Ok, that is one name off the hit list :p

I'm going through a real urge to play with some usernames right now. Who wants to be Tinky Winky for a while? ;arf.

I'm flattered that you've included me in this poll, but I've only posted my real picture on the internet once, in the hidden area of an invite only forum, where none of you will ever see it. If you could, I'm sure the would be quick agreement that it belongs in a 'Scare the kids away from the fire' contest much more than any kind of beauty poll :D.
I call Dipsy. Or maybe La La.

I'm not too sure. =D

Well, think about it there Ark. With no competition, you'd win. ;res
 
LOL!!
Teh kittey is in charge of ninja cookies mass production XD
Err... could I be the red teletubbie then?? XD
Dang, I need a cookie... it's been a long time since I had one...
 
reasoniamalive said:
0_o ahh?!

Dude, it's too late... like, we totally asked Janice and she confirmed you're Tinky Winky.

o_0

*dodges an elbow*

Dude! I was just kidding! XD
Yeah, you better be.

I'm totally Dispy. I can't be Tinky Winky. XD
 
You know what? This whole thread is scaring me

I'm um just going to...um go back to my Bar!

Cloud: Yea Tifa you mite want to get in here quick.

Tifa: Good idea. *runs inside, locks door*
 
Thanks reason =D
So... I finally found an appartment!!! XD XD
With a German girl. And a dog. XD

So, teh Kittey Kat reached 4 votes and counting!! This is a high-level rivalry: Tifa-Chan vs. Kat
Dang, I can't stand so much stress... I'm off to have lunch XD XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top