Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Well my opionion is that cows are cool.(totaly irrelavent)
oh and ;hea ;a06 (mind control!!!) Tries to get Hydra to give me a ninja cookie
 
reasoniamalive said:
IMHO: Kat is totally psycho. I mean, jumping off of da ESB w/o a Ninja cookie... XD

You's guyz are da crazy!
It almost worked too. XD
 
so you were talking about me in a prom dress? Nice XD

Ninja cookie? I want one too! Man I missed a lot in just 4 hours...if I didn't have a bro and a sis who wanted to get on, a controll freak dad, and a second working computer I wouldn't have missed a thing! Then again if that were the case, I wouldn't have a life, or time to make cosplay!

Man I need help.
 
...
And after all this, I came back XD
Too many things I would say... too tired to do so...
...
See ya tomorrow! ! ! XD XD
 
Luis said:
...
And after all this, I came back XD
Too many things I would say... too tired to do so...
...
See ya tomorrow! ! ! XD XD
Best. One. Post. And. Leave. Quote. EVAR.

:p
 
T3h newcomers helped you a bunch. XD

Well, they're not too new anymore.
 
Yay, it worked!

*takes out stash of ninja cookies and runs*

Haha!

Luis'll cover for me. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top