Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Well, dang.

They bomb Pearl Harbor, AGAIN. O_____O

Then all the Japanese move to America. =D
 
Stop outsmarting us all. It's annoying. Especially to them. =D

And to answer your question, loosely on personality. We barely know a lot about the girls in the poll, besides their position on the forum, and what they tell us. So that's all we have to go on. XD

I think. O.o
 
Hydra said:
And to answer your question, loosely on personality. We barely know a lot about the girls in the poll, besides their position on the forum, and what they tell us. So that's all we have to go on. XD
Bringing personality into a competition of appearance really makes no sense at all. It kind of makes me wonder why this thread wasn't just called "Best FFNET Female" or something.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
Bringing personality into a competition of appearance really makes no sense at all. It kind of makes me wonder why this thread wasn't just called "Best FFNET Female" or something.
That's why it's Spamtastic. I doubt anyone cares either way. =D
 
XD Japanese should take over the world! Or my world at least...but they can't...Kaa-san already did that will Janovaisum!

O_O Cookie? Me want one too! Even though I didn't earn it.


*nods* Yep...have to base it on looks, personality is hard when you don't know about the person. Take me for example. I am new here, therefore no one really knows me...O_O and if they do, we've got issues!
 
I do agree with Empress someone could get hurt.
 
Well, first of all, as you can see, it's very easy to sway off the topic title. So, I have yet to see anyone actually be offended by this thread. But the second I do, I'll close it.

So I don't really see what there is to worry about.
 
IMO, a "prettiest female contest" is fun =P

Judging someone just because of some pics.

Yeah, I like it.

It doesn't mean that someone is a goddess just because she has more votes...
 
That's true, but lots of women are secure with they're beauty. So they don't exactly love it when a poll says you're prettier than someone else.

But then again, it's all fun. =O
 
No offense, but FFNet is the last place I EVER expected to see this type to thread.
I joined this site to hang out with my current friends
And to make new ones
Not to look and see which girl on the site is prettier...
 
It was Specs idea, and me and Reason followed through. =P

I'm surprised you all are so rowdy about this thread. It's just a playful vote. It's not like it matters or anything.
 
I was thinking along the same line as Hydra. I didn't know that people cared this much what others thought about them. Least ways on a forum. I'm like that though.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I was thinking along the same line as Hydra. I didn't know that people cared this much what others thought about them. Least ways on a forum. I'm like that though.
Exactly! =D
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD Japanese should take over the world! Or my world at least...but they can't...Kaa-san already did that will Janovaisum!

O_O Cookie? Me want one too! Even though I didn't earn it.


*nods* Yep...have to base it on looks, personality is hard when you don't know about the person. Take me for example. I am new here, therefore no one really knows me...O_O and if they do, we've got issues!
*hands Tifa-chan some cookies*
there ya go ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top