Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Well, the thing is
Many of my close friends from school
Are on this website.
They are the reasons I joined FFNet.
I'm just weird in my thinking, okay...?
 
MiyuYamano said:
No offense, but FFNet is the last place I EVER expected to see this type to thread.
I joined this site to hang out with my current friends
And to make new ones
Not to look and see which girl on the site is prettier...

oh CMON man wats wrong with you?
if you dont like the thread just dont read it.....
big SOOK :D
 
MiyuYamano said:
Well, the thing is
Many of my close friends from school
Are on this website.
They are the reasons I joined FFNet.
I'm just weird in my thinking, okay...?
Lol,i was thinking it was weird too,but its really all for fun *whispers* its a guy thing.
:p
 
Hey Hydra, um...can you um....ya'know...put Tessa on here...pweeeeez!?
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
How can you base a vote for the 'prettiest female poster' on something other than looks?


:p

reasoniamalive said:
I, for one, didn't think it should be a popularity contest...that was Hydra's Idea.

;ang

read the whole post next time.
 
XD wow crazy. If someone has a problem with this awsome thread, they need help? How can you not love a thread like this? There so much fun.

Cookie! YAY THANK YOU!

O_O someone else voted for me?
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD wow crazy. If someone has a problem with this awsome thread, they need help? How can you not love a thread like this? There so much fun.

Cookie! YAY THANK YOU!

O_O someone else voted for me?
XD

my point exactly ^^
oh and Cid i think voted for you :D
 
im psychic XD nah not really,if you look at the poll there is little numbers at the right side of it,click them and it shows who voted for ya ;)

O.O thanks for the cookie!!
*hugs Tifa-chan*
*eats the cookie*
 
........

The TC wants a cookie too. ='(

Key:

TC=Thread Creator.

XD!!
 
A reminder of that signature I need to make for you.

Should you ever give me an idea.

:p
 
XD

But if you don't want one, that's fine. =P

I had a surprise for a certain member on the forum, so I'm finishing up that one. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top