Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Try that I want to see. If you guys have a poll for us, we shoukd have one for you guys too.
 
Well, unless I REALLY have it in me, I couldn't do that.

Dang, I could. XD

But it'd only be reasonable if a woman member did it. Or a girl, depending on age. =P Like I created a Female Contest, you can create a male. I'll help you with the pictures, but you've got to be the announcer, introducing them all catchy-like, and making the poll. =P
 
No way! XD lol Le'mme find some good pics first...
After hours and hours of reflection... (well, it was just a few minutes indeed XD I don't have that time to waste here... unfortunatly)... I guess I'm with reason XD
But honestly, everyone of the participants is really cute :)
 
XD ooo what a thread. I can't believe you used my prom one! That's from 3 yrs ago. My other one is the newest one! Xd oh well! Wow this is hard! Everyone looks so great!
 
Lol, Spec gave Reason and Me the idea. XD

So, yeah. It's all our fault for this shallow, awesome thread. =P

And Tifa-Chan, prom pictures are usually very pretty, so that's why we used that one. XD
 
Then you have yet to see a prom picture of me. XD

I showed Reason the most recent one I've uploaded in 05', and that was when I was nineteen. Imagine the high school days. That's too awful for the internet to see. =P

Some people have better prom pictures than others. O.o
 
I should, and I could.

I even have a space for all the pictures that are never to be seen by the world. If anyone should find that space... XD
 
O_O let me find it! *goes searching and gets lost* WAIT! HELP! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! NOBODY!?


help?...
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O let me find it! *goes searching and gets lost* WAIT! HELP! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! NOBODY!?


help?...

Hey, how did this girl end in my living room?
 
You stay there.

Then the SpanishCoolGuy cooks pancakes and tacos. Then you leave. =O

And if anyone wants to do a Manliest Guy Contest, PM me, and I'll help you. I am here to help, after all. XD

As for that, I wish I could've made it so we could vote twice. I would've voted for Empress AND Ark. =P
 
DANG HYDRA! I'M NOT MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! XD XD
But if you stay here I can make a 'paella' and we might have also some 'sangria'. =D
Hydra, you hurt my feelings, but you can come too XD
 
XD but what if I don't want tacos or pancakes...

wait...

pancakes


okay that reminds me of a joke that I came up with about Tifa, Cloud, and pancakes...and um...I just wont repeat it XD
 
Luis said:
DANG HYDRA! I'M NOT MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! XD XD
But if you stay here I can make a 'paella' and we might have also some 'sangria'. =D
Hydra, you hurt my feelings, but you can come too XD
Do you want a hug then buddy?!

It'll be all, man-like and such.

We'll pat, and look away. Then go do something awesome. Like eat. =P
 
LOL
Damn, I'm getting hungry. I think I'm gonna have a sandwich XD
 
Have yourself a ham sammich.

sammich.jpg


Oh noes! Kitten has the meats.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top