XD oh goodness...
Tifa: Will someone PLEASE turn that crap off? Yea that's what I thought! Cloud are we debating the meaning of your life again?
Cloud: Don't talk to me about life.
Reno: You should make your life more simple like mine Cloud. I only care about two things: Beer
AND BOOBS! *looks at Tifa* OH BABY!
Cloud: Dude...you know those things are fake right?
Tifa: ARE NOT!
Cloud: Tifa common they were unbelieveble pixilated, but CG'd their even phonyer!
Tifa: Ya your right. *unzips shirt and pulls out padding*
Yuffie: HA! I KNEW IT! I knew you were using padding!
Tifa: Oh hey Yuffie. Reno was just trying to cut the feild again.
Yuffie: Ohhh...hey Reno what about mine?
Reno: What about yours?
Yuffie: GRR!
Reno: SO we got some time to kill...to kill
Tifa: Stop anxting! Lets go hunt down that Silvered Hair Trio.
*pokemonteamrocketbackgroundmusic*
Yuffie: WTF! Is that pokemon background music?
Kadaj: Perpare for Nipple!
Yazoo: And make it tripple.
Loz: To provid the main characters with fustration!
Yazoo: To be the hottest within our nation!
Kadaj: To find our mother where ever she is we just don't know!
Loz: Even if this involves slappin some hos!
Kadaj: Kadaj!
Yazoo: YAZOO!
Loz: LOZ!
Kadaj: Silvered Hair men blast off at the seed of light!
Yazoo: Oh hell ya!
Loz: That's damm right!