Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
No, everyone's a winner, win or lose.

It's just some win a lot more than others.

=D
 
Hydra said:
No, everyone's a winner, win or lose.

It's just some win a lot more than others.

=D

I tried to bold the bolded text, but it doesn't become bolder! XD
 
Kat said:
Right,this is shallow and somewere along the lines of it someone "could" get hurt.

I agree, Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.
 
Oh, I know a Cr4zy Mod who used to have that message under his Nickname! XD
 
XD
Wanna see the rocky chocolate dessert I have made? =D Perhaps I should post it in da bar... :rolleyes:
 
I hope you guys know...

...that's just a painting I did.


That's not me.

Sad thing is, I've actually posted pictures here before. Just...for some reason...

...bottom line is that isn't me.


Uh...Mong00se has met me in real life, though. So he knows what I look like. And I've also posted pictures here. O.o;

PS: Hi guys.
 
Let's be serious here. Zerlina. There's no other girl on this site besides her. She's a hawtie with a body, and her portrait, while an exquisit piece of art, does nothing to parallel her true beauty. Did you know she was a model!?! I know eh?! Impressed yet? I hope so, because not only has she made a game and contributed imaculate pieces of literature to this site, but she's in the process of making a movie too.

I know... so vote Zerlina for Hottest Lady on ffnet

Thank you for your time




((did I embarass you enough A.L.?? :P)
 
PS: She's HOTTTTTTTTT... like sizzlin, scorchin, all those firey adjectives that make you wonder why you're dating the girl you are
 
Zerlina said:
I hope you guys know...

...that's just a painting I did.


That's not me.

Sad thing is, I've actually posted pictures here before. Just...for some reason...

...bottom line is that isn't me.


Uh...Mong00se has met me in real life, though. So he knows what I look like. And I've also posted pictures here. O.o;

PS: Hi guys.

Hi Zerlina! ^^
Nice to see you around once again! :)
Yup, we've seen ur pics, and u r really cute! ^^ If I could vote twice, I'd vote ya XD
Nvm.

Luis said:
Nice to see you around once again! :)

:)
 
Mong00se said:
PS: She's HOTTTTTTTTT... like sizzlin, scorchin, all those firey adjectives that make you wonder why you're dating the girl you are
Dang, I like those adjectives. O.o

And Zerlina, Reason suggested the portrait, not me.

XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD I think she should win!

Reason is having bad thoughts again...watch out...
He has those all of the time.

I mean, every single second.

O.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top