Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 16, 2007 #461 But still -5 points for Reason?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 16, 2007 #462 Yeah. He put personal feelings intact to tamper with the polls. But s'okay though. I'd do the exact same thing. XD
Yeah. He put personal feelings intact to tamper with the polls. But s'okay though. I'd do the exact same thing. XD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 16, 2007 #463 Why don't you guys just vote farely?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 17, 2007 #464 'Cause it's fun to abuse our powers. .... I mean... It's who should win! =P
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 17, 2007 #465 Actually... I DEtampered with it... Hydra threw 5 extra votes on Ark... I just took them off ...and withdrew my previous vote and put it where it belongs! <3 ...and if you don't like it, Bahamut's takin names... ;bah
Actually... I DEtampered with it... Hydra threw 5 extra votes on Ark... I just took them off ...and withdrew my previous vote and put it where it belongs! <3 ...and if you don't like it, Bahamut's takin names... ;bah
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 17, 2007 #466 Tifa-Chan and Zerlina are my favourites! No offence to the other contestants.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 17, 2007 #467 XD tamping with the polls but the bahamut is taken names! ooooo ownage right there! Hydra he's got you! @John: It's alright and thanky, I dont think anyone will be that offended
XD tamping with the polls but the bahamut is taken names! ooooo ownage right there! Hydra he's got you! @John: It's alright and thanky, I dont think anyone will be that offended
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 17, 2007 #468 I'm afraid of Kat. Maybe I should go edit my post! XD
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 17, 2007 #469 what is Kat going to do? Yell at you online? XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 17, 2007 #470 I have had a few incidences where that occured... Mostly just my sister sitting next to me, though... And it was her yelling
I have had a few incidences where that occured... Mostly just my sister sitting next to me, though... And it was her yelling
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 18, 2007 #471 XD nice
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 18, 2007 #472 Not really... It usually freaks me out... 0.0
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 18, 2007 #473 oh okay.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 18, 2007 #474 Yeahh... Usually kinda creepy.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 18, 2007 #475 Tifa-chan said: what is Kat going to do? Yell at you online? XD Click to expand... I wouldn't go there ;whis Kat might see this then you'll end up with the other skeletons in her closet!
Tifa-chan said: what is Kat going to do? Yell at you online? XD Click to expand... I wouldn't go there ;whis Kat might see this then you'll end up with the other skeletons in her closet!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 18, 2007 #476 Hee hee... most people don't have REAL skeletons in their closet...Kat must be cereal. *thinksforamoment* ...wonder if she's Trix or Lucky Charms...
Hee hee... most people don't have REAL skeletons in their closet...Kat must be cereal. *thinksforamoment* ...wonder if she's Trix or Lucky Charms...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 18, 2007 #477 Tifa-chan said: what is Kat going to do? Yell at you online? XD Click to expand... Yes!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 18, 2007 #478 Why? =o I wouldn't be mad at you if you didn't vote for me in a Prettiest Female Thread!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 18, 2007 #479 You're a female?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 18, 2007 #480 No. That's why.