Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Hydra said:
Probably.

I'll probably leap frog over your back.

Then lock myself in my house.

=P

You'll have to break open the door, in which I will call the police.

Then I'll bail you out, and we'll party because you just got out.


W....T...........F?!?!?! O_o

:confused:

Dude! ;ble

That was REALLY random! XD!

I wouldn't break down your door anyway. You gotta come out sometime...

;rab <--- ...and I'll be waiting for j00r punk 455!

;box ;chp ;clu ;chk ;sht

;mua
 
reasoniamalive said:
W....T...........F?!?!?! O_o

:confused:

Dude! ;ble

That was REALLY random! XD!

I wouldn't break down your door anyway. You gotta come out sometime...

;rab <--- ...and I'll be waiting for j00r punk 455!

;box ;chp ;clu ;chk ;sht

;mua
That was the point guy! XD
 
Methinks he's jealous because my plan gives us a reason besides my twenty-first to partay until we have to pump alcohol and foreign items out of our stomachs.

=D
 
XD

Don't get any ideas. ^_~

The lot of them are either too young for you, or taken.
 
Tifa-Chan is taken. =P

The other ones are a bit too young.

Guess you have a shot with the others, and I wish you luck. ^^
 
Not too sure if she's single or not.

But man, I'm not a match maker.

PM her and talk to her man! =D

If you want to, and all. PM's are excluded from all of our eyes, so it can be about whatever. In the guidelines of the rules anyway.
 
reasoniamalive said:
:-/

It's official...this just in.

...guests have been joining because they know we are they awesome and they see our 1337 matchmaking skillz that rival those of match.com
It's true!
XD
Oh, bolded for the truth.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top