Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
I asked him if it was fair XD

CHEATER!!!

Me <--- is alive again!

O_O it's a miracle! Thank ya hun! *huggles*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
True!

but I still like Phoenix Downs as well!

which remindes me!

My name is Cloud
I have a sword
I fight Cactors
Because I'm bord
I like to ride on Chocobos!
It's better than having afo's
And when I go
into and inn
15 seconds
it's day again
and when I die
I will not frown
because I will use
a pheonix down!
Because I am Cloud!
My hair defys all gravity!
and I can't have to many potions
or I mite get cavities!
If I can't slice you
then that's okay
I'll use my magic anyways
and I will defeat that Sephiroth
because he's not
David Lee Roth!
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
... Yet, somehow... I just don't. AND I'm suspended... GO FF
Oh, oh, we don't do suspensions here.

We do perma-bans.

So, watch it.

=D

And FYI:

Admins>Tampered With Polls.

Yeah. They can do that.

I only do it for them. =D
 
Not my fault you can't take the way we can almost tamper with the law. XD
 
The forum tnx u Hydra for t3h notice!
so why u showin THAT much intrest? :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top