Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
reasoniamalive said:
LOL re: above!

I THINK Hydra's harmless... but we'll have to wait till July to find out.

...isn't that right bud?

BTW: If I'm never back on after July send teh police to teh Carolinas pweez. 0_o
Oh, that's what you think!

The truth is...

Well, we'll have to find out, hmm? =P
 
......

I think j00r above average.

But, y'know, that's me.

Slave-bound to a loving woman.

So I totally know. =D
 
Slider said:
WHAT did I tell you about saying that? ;clu
i didn't say i was totally ugly and i hate myself XD i just said i didn't think i was pretty.
:p



Zydra said:
......

I think j00r above average.

But, y'know, that's me.

Slave-bound to a loving woman.

So I totally know. =D
XD
 
Oh, Hydra can speak in third person too.

He can be just like you!

With no sanity. Because Hydra doesn't need sanity.

You and him should throw away the sanity!

You two are too 1337 for it. =P
 
Kat needs to know it's not instantly away.

Hydra knows j00 need to take careful techniques to get rid of sanity. XD
 
Probably.

I'll probably leap frog over your back.

Then lock myself in my house.

=P

You'll have to break open the door, in which I will call the police.

Then I'll bail you out, and we'll party because you just got out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top