- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
0.0... Extremist?
Hydra said:Probably.
I'll probably leap frog over your back.
Then lock myself in my house.
=P
You'll have to break open the door, in which I will call the police.
Then I'll bail you out, and we'll party because you just got out.
Must say it again... I mean, seriously...Fawkes_Lament said:0.0... Extremist?
That was the point guy! XDreasoniamalive said:W....T...........F?!?!?!
![]()
Dude! ;ble
That was REALLY random! XD!
I wouldn't break down your door anyway. You gotta come out sometime...
;rab <--- ...and I'll be waiting for j00r punk 455!
;box ;chp ;clu ;chk ;sht
;mua
Fawkes_Lament said:Must say it again... I mean, seriously...
Oh, bolded for the truth.reasoniamalive said::-/
It's official...this just in.
...guests have been joining because they know we are they awesome and they see our 1337 matchmaking skillz that rival those of match.com
It's true!
XD