Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Which thread do you guys think is better?

Our on here, or the one on Soompi?
 
Oh, oh, right.

It's 'cause I mentioned Avathar.

=D =D =D

'Kay then. :D
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
This one, since I can't check out the one on Soompi... I'll sign up for that and get back to you on it...
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I haven't seen the new stuff yet, but they have went to two pages as we did here.
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD ZOMG! GACKT! *FAINTS* HE IS SOOO DAMN HOT! Accually you forgot some really hot guys! like Toshiya from Dir En Grey...and omg I could go on!

Although this thread still confuses me!

LOVE the pics you two! There's some hotness XD
The guys i posted were mainly examples of what I mean. Plus I really didn't google any pis, these are just from my my computer. I have a lot of Dbsk and Jaejoong pics so that is why they are in most of the examples.
 
Whoa SS501 making Dbsk look bad, forget Jaejoong I need to add those boys.
 
No offense at all Empress, but I had high hopes this was between FFnet members!
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
Is this an actually competition, or subtle excuse to post pictures of every creepy effeminate Japanese guy you could find?

Zerlina said:
You have a thing for guys who look like women, don't you...

LMAO!
Dang, I had to quote those ones.
 
Slider said:
No offense at all Empress, but I had high hopes this was between FFnet members!
It is, but still. Oh man, mybe i need to recult this hott mexican guy I know. But naw, I don't want to go through all that. I mean if he decides to join, I have to do a little something for him.

My head hurts from looking for pics,

I have to post M.C The Max to clear my mind.

soojin241134058925ep8.jpg


Don't talk bad about my boys. Well see you guys, I have to go back to the picture thread.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
Don't talk bad about my boys. Well see you guys, I have to go back to the picture thread.

You know I wouldn't do that to you :o
 
Ok, here is the real contest! You guys decide who is the best!

Best Outfit:

Slider


Luis


Most Creative:

Avathar


Hydra


Pretties/Hottest member:

Hydra(a group photo, but this all I can find)


Avathar


Da Chink


Best Cosplay:

Reasoniamalive


DarkShadow


Best Hair:

Luis


Griever


Hottest body:

DarkShadow


Reasoniamalive


Funnist pic:

Avathar:


Best Same Sex Couple(Just kidding)Best Pals:

Hydra


Slider
 
Last edited:
Wait, I'm Notdone!!!
 
Da Chink* Hydra.....guess that makes you the winner of the best same sex AAAAHHHHHH i mean best pals part! :) (seriously, ya look better :D)
 
Slider said:
Da Chink* Hydra.....guess that makes you the winner of the best same sex AAAAHHHHHH i mean best pals part! :) (seriously, ya look better :D)
Oh, noes, you look 1337. =D
 
Lol!!! Yeah that pic was pretty hott to, of course I have no idea which one you is.
 
My guess' for the red stripe!

These are my votes(No hard feelings):
- Most creative is Avathar
- Best looking is Da Chink
- Best cosplayer is ninja reasonimalive!
- Best haircut goes for Luis
- Best looking body is darkshadow2247
- Althought not in the choices, but HYDRA's the winner of the funniest pics....I really enjoy them

That's all folks
 
Yay my post is complete, see guys didn't I do a great job.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top