- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
Did I say you weren't?
This one, since I can't check out the one on Soompi... I'll sign up for that and get back to you on it...EmpressCrystal said:Which thread do you guys think is better?
Our on here, or the one on Soompi?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.Fawkes_Lament said:This one, since I can't check out the one on Soompi... I'll sign up for that and get back to you on it...
The guys i posted were mainly examples of what I mean. Plus I really didn't google any pis, these are just from my my computer. I have a lot of Dbsk and Jaejoong pics so that is why they are in most of the examples.Tifa-chan said:XD ZOMG! GACKT! *FAINTS* HE IS SOOO DAMN HOT! Accually you forgot some really hot guys! like Toshiya from Dir En Grey...and omg I could go on!
Although this thread still confuses me!
LOVE the pics you two! There's some hotness XD
ThroneofDravaris said:Is this an actually competition, or subtle excuse to post pictures of every creepy effeminate Japanese guy you could find?
Zerlina said:You have a thing for guys who look like women, don't you...
It is, but still. Oh man, mybe i need to recult this hott mexican guy I know. But naw, I don't want to go through all that. I mean if he decides to join, I have to do a little something for him.Slider said:No offense at all Empress, but I had high hopes this was between FFnet members!
EmpressCrystal said:Don't talk bad about my boys. Well see you guys, I have to go back to the picture thread.













Oh, noes, you look 1337. =DSlider said:Da Chink* Hydra.....guess that makes you the winner of the best same sex AAAAHHHHHH i mean best pals part!(seriously, ya look better
)