Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post any guy here, as long as it goes with the following!!!

Prettiest Hair:

Best Cosplay:

Funniest pic:

Prettiest eyes:

Best Outfit:

Best in drag:

Best Same Sex couple:

Best make up:

Best in drag:

Best Hair colors:

Best same sex kiss:

Best when half naked(:

Best picture:

Past pic before the debute(For artists only or actors):

Here is my original thread!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118992&st=0&gopid=5110681&#entry5110681
 
Last edited:
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

Here is an example,

Best with makeup:

Rose
Roziek106.jpg


Gackt
gackt060grandefc9.jpg


Best drag: Rose, Jaejoong, and Yunho

Roziek126.jpg


Best outfit:

Prettiest Hair:

Yunho
e061016lee1.jpg


Jaejoong
dbskjaejoongqi3.jpg


Best Cosplay:

Gackt
justgackt219oq7.jpg

Best Same Sex couple:

Jaejoong & Yunho
moobszl8pe0.jpg

cusny6qm3.jpg


Funniest pic:

Max
05tl5.jpg


Prettiest eyes:

Isu
mb11hg8.jpg


Best in drag:

Yunho(U-know)
yoochungirl2qp9hr6.jpg


Jaejoong
jae7qz5zo4.jpg


Isu(From M.C The Max)
myhubby4ay8.jpg


Best Hair colors:

Best same sex kiss:

Mickey & Max
0872wrht9.jpg


Xian & Mickey
9e5b5vx7iwpf8.jpg


Best when half naked:
Jaejoong
10krb2kv9.jpg

12312tj8.jpg

joongofmineir0tl5.jpg


Junsu(Xian)
junsunakkid5azxh0.jpg


Best picture:
 
Last edited:
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

Wow this thread is getting to hott n Soompi. Its might give someone a heart attack with all those half naked hotties. I'm surpise a lot of people didn't all say Dbsk as I expected them to.
 
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

='(

Yeah... prettiest is a good adjective.

...and I'm sorry, but most of those 'guys' aren't even good-looking IMO.

Exceptions: Jaejoong, Mickey and Yunho.

Edit: You forgot Hydra! :eek: his s3xj 1337 l3gs pwn! XD!
 
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

Is this an actually competition, or subtle excuse to post pictures of every creepy effeminate Japanese guy you could find?
 
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

I posted these guys as a example. You can post any guy on this thread, well not if you do it on soompi. I supossed to add Hydra and some of you guys to this thread tommorrow. So just wait or you post them for me. But lol, Soompi making you guys look bad. I mean this thread suck compare to the one on Soompi I made. I change the rules for this one to make it a little fun and easy for you guys.
 
XD ZOMG! GACKT! *FAINTS* HE IS SOOO DAMN HOT! Accually you forgot some really hot guys! like Toshiya from Dir En Grey...and omg I could go on!

Although this thread still confuses me!

LOVE the pics you two! There's some hotness XD
 
Dir en grey -best in drag
 

Attachments

  • direngrey_ksksjks8w32[1].jpg
    direngrey_ksksjks8w32[1].jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 683
best hair -Miyavi
 

Attachments

  • miyavi4.jpg
    miyavi4.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 557
best in drag-Shinya
 

Attachments

  • shinya1[1].jpg
    shinya1[1].jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 559
best outfit-Shinya
 

Attachments

  • shinya2[1].jpg
    shinya2[1].jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 662
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

reasoniamalive said:
='(

Yeah... prettiest is a good adjective.

...and I'm sorry, but most of those 'guys' aren't even good-looking IMO.

Exceptions: Jaejoong, Mickey and Yunho.

Edit: You forgot Hydra! :eek: his s3xj 1337 l3gs pwn! XD!

ThroneofDravaris said:
Is this an actually competition, or subtle excuse to post pictures of every creepy effeminate Japanese guy you could find?

All correct answers bolded.

You are a winner!
 
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

ThroneofDravaris said:
Is this an actually competition, or subtle excuse to post pictures of every creepy effeminate Japanese guy you could find?
I dont know but if it is it was a great excuse and works for me. :D
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
They just look cool... Seriously, I'm getting some idols off here...
O.o

Wha-huh?!

Me and Avathar aren't j00r idols?! =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top