Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
The rest of the pics are all added now.
 
[quote name='ywjjloverx012' post='5117683' date='Mar 2 2007, 04:29 PM']
hero16-1.jpg
[/quote]Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen this pic in a while, I used to have this pic
 
Last edited:
LMAO!!!

I thought about quoting...but it would just end up posting everyone's quotes... so meh!

XD

I SO Pwn darkshadow though *you just haven't seen the REST of meh l33t bod* ...execpt for cosplay - who can compete w/a thong for a facemask? XDDD!

Yeah... I'll leave it at that.

;whi
 
It's a close vote between Hydra and Reasoniamalive,

'cause, Hydra is obviously coolio snazzyness, but Reasoniamalive also looks really nice, and scores gullible cute points with his looks.

Luis will get all the votes, 'cause, mui machomisimo~

And Darkshadow and Da Chink are crazy man.

Hm.. Da Chink should get more attention, though. Not to mention his l33t hairdue.

I SHALL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SOME MORE =D
 
Avathar said:
It's a close vote between Hydra and Reasoniamalive,

'cause, Hydra is obviously coolio snazzyness, but Reasoniamalive also looks really nice, and scores gullible cute points with his looks.

0_o ...but bud, I'm not even in J4k3'5 bracket?

BTW: PMed ya...when you get timezorz.
 
Sorry guys but I voted for soe random pics I posted. Lol my baby on there, it wouldn't be fair to him. Try and guess who.
 
Well see you guys,I have tro find some pics of Ha Sebin for Soompi's thread.
 
Last edited:
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

reasoniamalive said:
:eek:

Wow! We actually agreed on something! ;res

Add me in that agreement.

And all of those guys are from that same damn band MC Somethinsomethin - and I don't care what their name is.

I'im not even in that list... :(

index.cfm


Heh...took it yesterday.
 
Re: Prettiest Guy Contast!

Catalyst said:
I'im not even in that list... :(

index.cfm


Heh...took it yesterday.
First of all I added the most acive members on here. Second I didn''t make the poll, I think Hydra did.
 
Last edited:
Guys if you didn't make the poll or my top choices, just post a pic of yourselve in one of the categories in the first page.

The real contest is on page three.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top