Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Who, Avathar?

Well, since you don't come here a lot, I'll forgive you for that one.

Avathar, is like, the coolest person on here. =D =D =D
 
Hydra said:
As much as I'd like to, no.

Avathar is winning legally, and he deserves t3h win. =D

I support that.
Let's have a LEGAL winner finally XD
 
Damn my itchy trigger finger.

We might have a non-legal winner if the evil takes control of the 1337 p0ll. XD
 
Let's hope that any Mod is seduced by the dark side of the force...
 
1darkside_free_cookie-med.jpg


Cookie monster is the smexiest manthing alive.

Case Closed.
 
He's not "up to par"

FTR.

=D =D =D

And I like the hat. The rest of the pictures are average.
 
reasoniamalive said:
...especially the 'crotch-shot'

There's a lot to be said for Avathar winning a thread chock-full of half-naked Asain guyz...

...then again, maybe there isn't.

XD!

Hydra said:
He's not "up to par"

FTR.

=D =D =D

j00 see what I did thar?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top