Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
I've talked to Avathar...does that count?? But thats about it. So I don't completely and totally not know who they are. Anyways...I'm trying to post as much as I can too.
 
*Keeps commentating*
The Asians got Reason! :eek:
Now they're gathering up surrounding Avathar, leaving Reason n Slider at each other's throats! ;box
Will Avathar defeat the cute asian army? Will the mod dark-powers interfre?
Who will win this exciting match! :p
 
^-^ excitement!

Gackt Camui said:
I've talked to Avathar...does that count?? But thats about it. So I don't completely and totally not know who they are. Anyways...I'm trying to post as much as I can too.

IM RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU

Also, "they", ?_?
 
One more vote, newbies please help us!
 
Slider said:
*Keeps commentating*
The Asians got Reason! :eek:
Now they're gathering up surrounding Avathar, leaving Reason n Slider at each other's throats! ;box
Will Avathar defeat the cute asian army? Will the mod dark-powers interfre?
Who will win this exciting match! :p


Dang!!!

We voted for EACH OTHER! Why do we have to duke it out?!?!

*Reasonsuckerpunchesthe1337,knife-owning-pwnerKOinghim*

Thar! See!?
 
Ow :(
Dude I hit someone WHO HAD a knife, not HIT HIM WITH A KNIFE

That hurt, so u'r right let's together help Avathar :D
 
Yeh! I got it!
Guess that makes you knife-owning-pwner-PWNER!
 
Yeah Avathar I know you're there the reason why I said I have talked to you before...but I don't know you like everybody else on this forum...Theres a lot of people to get to know.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top