Problems....

Letting people know what the thread is called so they can find it and vote.
 
Post the name and what its about on the Time thread and the FFnet bar thread.
 
Well it isn't really anyone's fault if no one's intrested.....thought I had expectations of some voters like :

slimcloud
reasoniamalive
Luis
heavens cloud
Totorosama
jessek705
Max the Man
Rorschach
neokiller
added to all the existing clans.......
 
Last edited:
People seemed to like the idea when we were talking about it in this thread, but just didn't vote in the Battle Tournement thread.
 
I'm thinking about having one anyways even if there are only 4 challengers.....but the prize goes for only the 1st Champion......
 
The moderaters would have to make it for you though. Is it worth it for five people.
 
....Actually they only have to heal the wounded & end unfinished battles based on my reports....& finaly reward the winner....& I think its worth a trial.....I can't think of a better way to boost the battle popularity....
 
To true. Squall Leonhart, You, Me, Shadow, Zermus_X, and Slimcloud are like the only ones who have used it recently. Its fun. I wonder what the best class is.
 
Last edited:
To stay on-topic....I will post a registration poll by tommorow so the moderators get a chance to be noticed......
 
.....who knows.....I've seen some old members coming back again....we'll have to wait & see............I'll posts the Tournament Tutorial then the registration thread....
 
I dont know where i put this so i put on promlems.
When u ar i monster arena i will be much beter that u have exp and money like i reily rpg and will be bether that u can learn some of skils from ur wapon or armor , and is beter that u ahve armor or some like that who can resist son some magic and ect....
 
Didn't know where to put this so

Does anyone know how/am I allowed to stick pictures from their computer into there signature or post?
 
Either that, or IMGHost. It's a new hosting site, meh. Not as good as Photobucket, but it's better than Imageshack. =/
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top