pwned. (big pics, enter at own risk)

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
It's been bugging me for the last five minutes.

ffiiiigotpwnedpic.jpg


No, not the fact that I've been killed by that Land Turtle, but if this would be a funny unnecessary thread-closer pic:

ffiiiigotpwnedpiclol.jpg


I so want to try it out. Too bad nobody has made an unecessary thread lately...or maybe that's a good thing.

Edit: One of the entire party getting killed by a Goblin would be great too. Heh heh heh...
 
Re: pwned.

LOL. =D

I would post a picture of Spiderman getting lucky. But I'm not up to it. And besides, it's MAME. And MAME pictures are bad. :D
 
Re: pwned.

This is so fun. I should make a bunch of these. Wait, I already am...

Guys, you can show funny pictures too y'know! :)

apowerofsavestates.jpg


I'm totally a White Mage..er...shiromadoushi (white magic user) (?)

awhitemageerik.jpg


And the others:

Erik (Shiromadoushi/White magic user/White Mage), Ian (Akamadoushi/Red magic user/ Red Mage), Alex (Monku/Monk), and Ulyses (Senshi/Warrior)

restoftheclasses.jpg
 
Last edited:
We need some Penny Arcade. More comics, but less funny than VGCats.

So, some Dave Chappelle Marvel vs Capcom BYAAAAAAH!

=D

Byaah.jpg


Five seconds in paint mind you. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top