- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
It's been bugging me for the last five minutes.
No, not the fact that I've been killed by that Land Turtle, but if this would be a funny unnecessary thread-closer pic:
I so want to try it out. Too bad nobody has made an unecessary thread lately...or maybe that's a good thing.
Edit: One of the entire party getting killed by a Goblin would be great too. Heh heh heh...
No, not the fact that I've been killed by that Land Turtle, but if this would be a funny unnecessary thread-closer pic:
I so want to try it out. Too bad nobody has made an unecessary thread lately...or maybe that's a good thing.
Edit: One of the entire party getting killed by a Goblin would be great too. Heh heh heh...