alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 May 11, 2005 #1 Hey, does anyone play that Ragnarok Online. How much does it cost (if any), and what are the requirements?
Hey, does anyone play that Ragnarok Online. How much does it cost (if any), and what are the requirements?
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya May 11, 2005 #2 I don't play it, but I am slightly curious about it...
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 May 11, 2005 #3 Yeah, It looks very interesting, but i dont know anyone that plays it, from whom I can get an opinion.
Yeah, It looks very interesting, but i dont know anyone that plays it, from whom I can get an opinion.
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS May 12, 2005 #4 Never heard of it.
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Aug 17, 2005 #5 You know, you guys can just find out more by going to Ragnarok.com or searching for "Ragnarok" at google or Yahoo. Really.
You know, you guys can just find out more by going to Ragnarok.com or searching for "Ragnarok" at google or Yahoo. Really.
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Aug 17, 2005 #6 I think Chris plays it. I know it used to be free but I'm not sure if it still is.
EyesOnMe Freelancer Member Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 12 Age 42 Location Asia Sep 8, 2005 #7 the official server of ragnarok is iRO which you need to pay to play, although there are a few free private servers out there.. I was a GM in one
the official server of ragnarok is iRO which you need to pay to play, although there are a few free private servers out there.. I was a GM in one
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Sep 12, 2005 #8 i've tried i once, it's fun, think i only played it for 3h but it was a lot of fun... i think so anyway
i've tried i once, it's fun, think i only played it for 3h but it was a lot of fun... i think so anyway
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Sep 19, 2005 #9 Only problem is when it crashes or someone releases a ton of super-hard monsters, practically annhilating everyone. I've played it before, but that was a while ago.
Only problem is when it crashes or someone releases a ton of super-hard monsters, practically annhilating everyone. I've played it before, but that was a while ago.
Yukin Freelancer Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 26 Age 34 RPG Name Yukin Ray Nov 17, 2005 #10 Uh.... I play, but I didn't see the reqs. Anyway, It's a waste of money.
Tydo Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 5, 2005 Messages 73 Age 35 Location Scotland, Dundee RPG Name Tydo Nov 17, 2005 #11 I did play it... but free only trial... heres the link if u wanna try it RAGNAROK Im more into the Ragnarok books than the actually game tho...
I did play it... but free only trial... heres the link if u wanna try it RAGNAROK Im more into the Ragnarok books than the actually game tho...
Yukin Freelancer Member Joined Nov 16, 2005 Messages 26 Age 34 RPG Name Yukin Ray Nov 18, 2005 #12 There's a character simulator in here:RagnaCS
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #13 Never tried it before....but it doesn't look FF8 related....more like this RPG!
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 28, 2006 #14 I have it, but personaly think that it is not a great game. Kind of amusing online but I'd just asume to save my money.
I have it, but personaly think that it is not a great game. Kind of amusing online but I'd just asume to save my money.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #15 you should know that it had an essential role in FF8, so this one has no relation to it?