Ragnarok Online

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
Hey, does anyone play that Ragnarok Online. How much does it cost (if any), and what are the requirements? :confused:
 
Yeah, It looks very interesting, but i dont know anyone that plays it, from whom I can get an opinion.
 
You know, you guys can just find out more by going to Ragnarok.com or searching for "Ragnarok" at google or Yahoo. Really.
 
I think Chris plays it. I know it used to be free but I'm not sure if it still is.
 
the official server of ragnarok is iRO which you need to pay to play, although there are a few free private servers out there.. I was a GM in one :)
 
i've tried i once, it's fun, think i only played it for 3h but it was a lot of fun... i think so anyway
 
Only problem is when it crashes or someone releases a ton of super-hard monsters, practically annhilating everyone. I've played it before, but that was a while ago.
 
Uh.... I play, but I didn't see the reqs.
Anyway, It's a waste of money.
 
I did play it... but free only trial... heres the link if u wanna try it RAGNAROK

Im more into the Ragnarok books than the actually game tho... :D
 
Never tried it before....but it doesn't look FF8 related....more like this RPG!
 
I have it, but personaly think that it is not a great game. Kind of amusing online but I'd just asume to save my money.
 
you should know that it had an essential role in FF8, so this one has no relation to it?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top