Rarest game (s) you own?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
FFIIIManualscan.jpg


:)

That, and Valkyrie Profile, and Star Ocean 2 if that's considered rare. It wasn't that expensive...
 
Is final fantasy tactics considered rare? And tactics orge. I have yoshis island for the SNES, idunno if its rare anymore now that its on the GBA. :(
 
Tactics is fairly rare, but definitely not impossible to find. I don't know about Tactics Ogre. Not sure on Yoshi's Island. The cartridge would still be rarer than the GBA port, that wouldn't suddenly make it 'less rare'. At least, that doesn't make sense to me. :p
 
Well i dunno... Tactics ogre is now up to $100 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tactics-Ogre-Ba...2QQihZ004QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Its a ps1 game that has the exact same gameplay as FFTactics. Classes, everything. And yoshis island was only rare because it was so great so many people bought it after it stopped production. Now that its on the gba i just figured it wouldnt be as rare. I guess ur right though.
 
Last edited:
hum... rare games? I got like twenty games to the NES. Maybe the rarest is the 1000 in 1 that came with that MX Onda console (but the cartridge works fine in the NES)
 
i got a ff mystic quest snes cartridge
dunno if thats rare or not but i havent seen another one.
or maybe i just havent looked hard enough?
 
Marvel vs Capcom 2, and the gold edition of OOT for the N64. The one with chanting Fire Temple music. O_O
 
Probably the games i have for the Atari Jaguar, which i heard they only made like 10,000 of before quitting production.

The games would be Flashback:The quest for identity, Zool 2 (Which was kind of like sonic in a way, except you are a ninja and you can climb up walls and shoot ninja star type things and there were no "rings") and Cybermorph which was a spaceship flying type game, and the different levels are hostile planets with "pods" on them. You are mainly supposed to get the pods but there are enemies all over the place, and alot of secret stuff to get too. Each level got more like a maze and more difficult, some levels there was like hidden portal like things that you had to find to take you inside a mountain to get a pod if the mountian was too high to get your ship into. But sometimes these portals would led you into a wall of spikes and your ship would blow up on collision. There was also weapon powerups and bombs, and bonus planets too.

Flashback was about this agent named Conrad from earth who was being followed around by aliens because he had knowledge on what they were planning and how to stop them..and the aliens eventually captured him and wiped out his memory, but he escapes in a space pod and gets shot down. landing on a weird planet, and that is where you start off. So pretty much you are trying to get his memory back and save earth and all the other targeted planets from destruction.

I also own the sequel to Flashback that is for the playstation called Fade To Black, but i'm not sure if that is considered rare, although i know no one else that has heard of it.
 
Bah. Will do. I don't have a problem, since I still play it from time to time. :D I have a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game for the SNES. 2 player fighting action, side scrolling 1 player, with hard bosses. The one and only difficult Power Ranger game. o_0
 
Heh, talking about rare items...I wonder how long it will take before my grand collection of Panini Theme Stickerbooks are gonna be worth some good amount of money. xD
 
XD lol Avathar...

Considering it's hard to find it, I've got Street Fighter Alpha Three. o.o
 
I recently found out from a friend that one of the games i purchased back when i first got my ps is in fact, really rare. So i will post it here, and that game is:

Ergheiz (Spelling?) =P I don't have it right here, right now so i am not able to check the spelling XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top