Rarest game (s) you own?

Hydra said:
Bah. Will do. I don't have a problem, since I still play it from time to time. :D I have a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game for the SNES. 2 player fighting action, side scrolling 1 player, with hard bosses. The one and only difficult Power Ranger game. o_0

I believe there was one similar to that for the Sega CD i think. Might ahve been the Sega Saturn, but you had to like, press the buttons in a certain order to make the power ranger perfrom the martial arts moves they were supposed to to defeat the enemies. It was pretty tough, although i'm not sure we are talking about the same one.
 
Oh, and Griever, it's called Energiz. I'll buy it from you. :D

Super Mario World and Spawn for the SNES rare? o.0

Would Mario is Missing be considered rare? It's an awful game, and I want to get rid of it.

Edit:Yeah, that's a different one. I went up to Hollister, and one of my cousins was playing it. It's a totally different game.

The one I'm talking about has a variety of different bosses, and you play as different rangers throughout the game. At the end, you fight on the moon in your 1337 Megazord. <3.

xD
 
Last edited:
i have mike tyson punch-out!! for the first nintendo, like 3 of them! and dragon force($100+), and albert odyssey, with the limited edition disk cover(very rare!! $100+) for the sega saturn!!!
 
Hydra said:
Oh, and Griever, it's called Energiz. I'll buy it from you. :D

Super Mario World and Spawn for the SNES rare? o.0

Would Mario is Missing be considered rare? It's an awful game, and I want to get rid of it.

Edit:Yeah, that's a different one. I went up to Hollister, and one of my cousins was playing it. It's a totally different game.

The one I'm talking about has a variety of different bosses, and you play as different rangers throughout the game. At the end, you fight on the moon in your 1337 Megazord. <3.


xD


Wrong...the name isn't Energiz. There is a 'H' in it, it's name is the same as Zell's best weapon in Final Fantasy VIII. The one i'm talking about is a fighting game featuring Cloud, Zack, Yuffie, Tifa, and some animal that resembles Red XIII except it's silver..and i THINK Vincent was also a character although a hidden one...don't really remember. But it also had a full RPG game on it as a bonus. Are we talking about the same one...?
 
It also has Sephiroth in it. And someone else not of the FF world. I know what you're talking about clearly, because I had it at one time. xD Just can't remember the name.

Edit: I remember! XD It's Ehrgeiz. And Yuffie and Vincent and Zack were the unlockable FF characters.
 
Last edited:
blukazoo159 said:
i have mike tyson punch-out!! for the first nintendo, like 3 of them! and dragon force($100+), and albert odyssey, with the limited edition disk cover(very rare!! $100+) for the sega saturn!!!

Didn't they change the name to "punch-out" after he bite the ear off that holyfield guy? I believe so.

@Hydra- It's a good game, very fun. The rpg was fun as well, and it was good also because it was so damn challenging. It certainly wasn't easy in the beginning XD
 
The RPG was more fun than the Fighting game. XD I liked how the armors and weapons changed the appearance of your character also.

Oh, and I own Super Metroid. XD So, yeah. It's still awesome and hard. :D
 
An old school Atari. It still works too.
 
I Just Got Chrono Triger For The Super Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very Very Very Very Rare!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya!ya!ya!ya!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I have the very first Nintendo that ever camed out. Right in my basement.
 
Griever said:
Probably the games i have for the Atari Jaguar, which i heard they only made like 10,000 of before quitting production.

The games would be Flashback:The quest for identity, Zool 2 (Which was kind of like sonic in a way, except you are a ninja and you can climb up walls and shoot ninja star type things and there were no "rings") and Cybermorph which was a spaceship flying type game, and the different levels are hostile planets with "pods" on them. You are mainly supposed to get the pods but there are enemies all over the place, and alot of secret stuff to get too. Each level got more like a maze and more difficult, some levels there was like hidden portal like things that you had to find to take you inside a mountain to get a pod if the mountian was too high to get your ship into. But sometimes these portals would led you into a wall of spikes and your ship would blow up on collision. There was also weapon powerups and bombs, and bonus planets too.

Flashback was about this agent named Conrad from earth who was being followed around by aliens because he had knowledge on what they were planning and how to stop them..and the aliens eventually captured him and wiped out his memory, but he escapes in a space pod and gets shot down. landing on a weird planet, and that is where you start off. So pretty much you are trying to get his memory back and save earth and all the other targeted planets from destruction.

I also own the sequel to Flashback that is for the playstation called Fade To Black, but i'm not sure if that is considered rare, although i know no one else that has heard of it.

Hey, Flashback is a good one, I really enjoyed it!
There's a game for PS I'm trying to get(and it seems it will soon be mine ha ha ha XD lol) which I consider really rare: Kagero Deception 2. Does anyone know it?
 
blukazoo159 said:
I Just Got Chrono Triger For The Super Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very Very Very Very Rare!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya!ya!ya!ya!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had it for a long while. :D

Got Killer Instinct for the SNES. o_0
 
I can't stand CT on the PS1. The pause when it initiates a battle is so unnatural (while instantaneous in the SNES version). One of the best parts of CT were the fast-paced battles.

Still, I might as well complete it someday on the PS1 for the omake section (like FFVI on Anthology). I used to play that game so many times, I'd know every single sidequest and side effect on time by heart. xD
 
XD

Never played the PSX version. o.0

But I DO have...

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!

I.....love....that......game....so....much..

Nuff said. ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top