johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Nov 28, 2005 #21 i think yours has a crazy name and no avater so its 1/10
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Nov 28, 2005 #22 heavens cloud said: Made? Looks like a google job to me No offence, I know everybody don't have Photoshop. Click to expand... Keep in mind H.C. When I posted that I didn't even know what an avatar was, let alone have one But I'm learning. Site's awesome!
heavens cloud said: Made? Looks like a google job to me No offence, I know everybody don't have Photoshop. Click to expand... Keep in mind H.C. When I posted that I didn't even know what an avatar was, let alone have one But I'm learning. Site's awesome!
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 14, 2005 #23 Kay, just made my first animated signature. What do you guys think? It's not too annoying i hope I was gonna make it longer but the file size got to big =( Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
Kay, just made my first animated signature. What do you guys think? It's not too annoying i hope I was gonna make it longer but the file size got to big =(
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Dec 14, 2005 #24 Um, why is Cloud "jumping" up and down? It looks odd. Other than that, it looks nice
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 14, 2005 #25 Lol, I felt the fump added to the effect of an old film but maybe not Thanks luv =)
neokiller Chocobo Rider Member Joined Dec 3, 2005 Messages 91 Age 36 Location Q.BORNES,MAURIIUS OR BALAMB GARDEN Occupation STUDENT, N SEED RPG Name xtermin@tor Dec 14, 2005 #26 well hc you get 9/10 for this good job
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Dec 14, 2005 #27 Hey, thanks
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Dec 15, 2005 #28 Yup, pretty cool H.C. Putting those computer skillz to use I see
Black Mage Freelancer Member Joined Dec 12, 2005 Messages 44 Age 36 Occupation Dungeon explorer RPG Name Van Dec 15, 2005 #29 I don't have photo shop so i'm devoted to useing paint. YUCK. But it gets the job done.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Jan 14, 2006 #30 So you just rate there sig/avatar here? If so the 8/10 for above me.I liked that pair of FMVs in FF9 so that explains a lot.....
So you just rate there sig/avatar here? If so the 8/10 for above me.I liked that pair of FMVs in FF9 so that explains a lot.....
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 24, 2006 #31 .....
baralai Black Mage Member Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 150 Age 32 Location Sweden Occupation SCHOOL! RPG Name Gippal Mar 2, 2006 #32 i give u 9/10
M Mercy Onion Knight Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 8 Age 40 May 12, 2006 #33 lol how do i comment on urs u dont have a sig maybe im lost lol
SethirothVII Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 10, 2006 Messages 130 Age 36 Location Stafford Website www.ix-clan.co.uk Occupation Fallen Angel RPG Name General Seph May 12, 2006 #34 i give you a 9/10
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 12, 2006 #35 Avatar: ^_^Yeah, i like that one. 8/10 Sig: It's a big sig, like a little altar devoted to Sephiroth. Hm... 7/10.
Avatar: ^_^Yeah, i like that one. 8/10 Sig: It's a big sig, like a little altar devoted to Sephiroth. Hm... 7/10.
SethirothVII Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 10, 2006 Messages 130 Age 36 Location Stafford Website www.ix-clan.co.uk Occupation Fallen Angel RPG Name General Seph May 12, 2006 #36 like yours i give you a 9/10 or 10/10 cant decide like your avatar as well
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 12, 2006 #37 Well my sig. is kinda random but...we'll see. As for SethirothVII. 9/10! You can't go wrong with Sephiroth and I like that D-Day quote.
Well my sig. is kinda random but...we'll see. As for SethirothVII. 9/10! You can't go wrong with Sephiroth and I like that D-Day quote.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 12, 2006 #38 Avatar: The Magic Pot!! 8/10 Sig: Yeah, you can't go wrong with a quote from LOTR. 9/10
I Ifrit-Inf3rno Onion Knight Member Joined May 14, 2006 Messages 6 Age 38 Website www.ignite-gfx.com May 15, 2006 #39 I like both ur sig and ur avatar i like how his hat and shades blend off into the ying yang image in the center looks funky 9-9.5/10 imo
I like both ur sig and ur avatar i like how his hat and shades blend off into the ying yang image in the center looks funky 9-9.5/10 imo