Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't. Only forums i am currently active on are these, i can try to get yuffie now, and redo the battle with her in the party instead of aeris.

@Zeromus- I believe it is chance related, and i think the ammount of materia you have equipped raises the chance..Iv'e only seen her pop up a few times before junon.
 
Ah. Again, thanks a lot. You must really love this game to be all non-chalant about this.
 
I like this game, and i like helping people. So why not? It's really not a problem.

I got Yuffie, although it took me a little bit to get her to pop up.

Tifa near-death close up:
20z2vzm.jpg


Yuffie close up:
20z2weq.jpg


Yuffie near-death:
20z2wqw.jpg
 
You couldn't get any pics of the two of them trapped at once?

Not that I'm complaining, but I'm honestly wondering.

I think I died once on that fight cause the whole party got trapped...
 
Hmm. Well, if he gets less pansy-y, let me know.

Also, do their expressions change when near death?
 
Ah. So it would be pointless to get a shot of them from the front.

Gotcha.
 
Oh. Well, thanks for all your help, I'll let you know if anything else comes up.
 
And thanks for giving me all my posts, so I could change my avatar to a guy, at least.

Think anyone else will use these?
 
Sorry, but it's kind of a surprise.


Too bad Cloud has to be in the party throughout the whole game...I'd love to see all three females captured.
 
Last edited:
Griever, were you ever able to get two of them trapped?
 
Negative, he is a panzi.

And i can kill him in one hit if i want to so by him not doing what i want him to i get impatient and pissed off then i kill him and i have to start all over lmao.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top