Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY! A panzi-free fight XD

21ainhx.jpg
 
Woot!

Doesn't the camera normally cut to their front side once in a while? Or was that Final Fantasy 8?
 
Griever said:
It does but only when i'm attacking the monster with magic or sensing the bubble.


Well, then try and get a zoomed out front shot, if you can.

Also, I don't suppose there's any way you could hack the game to allow all 3 female characters in the party?

Also, here's the main reason why I needed the pics:

http://www.sticky-site.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=997

Of course, I've wanted the pics by themselves for a while, too...thanks again.
 
I could get a trainer and hack my party but if i take cloud from the party i can't go anywhere, it just shows the world map and the leader of the party is stuck in the far corner of the map in the water. So no i can't do that.
 
Oh. That kinda makes the trainer pointless, doesn't it?
 
Not entirely, you can still edit their stats,items,gil,limits,weapons/armor/asscessories etc. And you can stick people in the party that you don't have yet but you can't remove cloud from the party.
 
Mjcool said:
Yeah...but why can't Cloud be removed?

I haven't the slightist idea.

I once tried a trainer for ff8 pc version and you can remove squall with it, just on the world map it still looks like Squall running around, and inside towns too. But once you fight Squall is nowhere to be found.
 
No, i can't as far as i know. The best i can do is try it again but i highly doubt it's going to work.
 
I'm not really sure, i tried several trainers to successfully remove cloud fromt he party, and the one trainer that work in all ways except that one, was the ONLY one i could find that worked period.
 
Oh well.

Good luck getting that front shot.

And thanks again for everything. If you ever need anything, just give me an email.
 
I'll try again some other time, i'm kinda burned out on that paticular part of the game at the moment XD
 
That's fine,take your time.

I'll show you the result when it's finished.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top