Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i will try to get the close-up screens as soon as i can, i can't wait to see what you are using them for. XD
 
Well that link required me to sign up. I'm the type that doesn't sign up for something unless i have atleast a slight clue as to what it's all about.
 
Oh, damn. It's basically a fanart request site.


Also, I don't want them close up, just from the opposite camera angle.
 
Last edited:
Seriously? Cause if you want anything at all, just ask.

Also, did I show you my Photobucket?
 
Enjoy:

*Eh...not appropriate*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, blood, gore, nudity, etc. In your photobucket album. I just don't think that'd be appropriate for all the members of this site, especially if they were of our younger members. Like I said, you can just PM Griever with whatever project it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top