Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a kid getting impaled, I guess. That could be bad.
 
Hey can ya PM me your site too... sounds really kool what ya are doin.
 
Hey Griever, you've got a PM.

And another one...
 
Last edited:
Well, I got the picture, but I have to say, it's a little...underwhelming.

eltigre060812006ql8.jpg
 
wow, thats awesome! Your a great artist. Sorry nobody responded to this earlier, it was proboly just covered up by another post, and nobody got to look at it. Its a great picture!

Plus, if you need anymore pictures of them in bubbles, I can do it for ya. I can do anything you want to, get all females trapped, people that aren't usually in your party until after the battle, basically anything. I can even get them in water polo in random battles, with enemies that cant even use it. =)

Also, if you ever plan on doing another picture, post it before you color it, i would love to use Photoshop to color one of these, I've always wanted to try coloring in Photoshop, but i could never find a good, uncolored picture before. =)
 
Last edited:
Woah, back it up...I didn't draw that.

But I wouldn't mind more pictures.
 
I used the previous pics to make an art request to a site I know.
 
I personally think it could be better, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.
 
Anything you think would look cool. Just make sure to get all the females in the game.
 
Yes, it is.

I'm going to close it too. No use having a dead topic revived for no reason. Now, if you think otherwise, and still think someone has the information, either PM me and I'll open it, or find someone to PM you the information.

*closed*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top