Rikku and Growing Up

Well, it was either this:

Terra-Tifa-Rinoa-Sara-Yuna (names ending with a, and the main female character (Tifa, or Aeris, meh))

or

Celes-Aeris-Rinoa-Dagger-Yuna (the lover of the male protagonist (in FFVI, I consider this role more to Celes than to Terra ._.))
 
it does seem very obvious XD its funny tho...when i started playing FF when i was 6 i didnt understand the concept of the stories >.<
 
Well, a matter of concept...I couldn't be bothered by that, really. Just like the first time I played FFIX, my first Final Fantasy game: I didn't knew anything about Final Fantasy as a general theme, and that FFIX is like a tribute to the oldies in the series. :p So what if it is? Didn't influence my view on FFIX whatsoever.

For me, it's just a matter of athmosphere, and just enjoying rpg games like Final Fantasy just for the storyline. Sometimes you don't have to go farfetched. :rolleyes: But then again, sometimes it's fun about theorizing stuff up, what's behind the games. ^^"
 
Avathar said:
Well, a matter of concept...I couldn't be bothered by that, really.... But then again, sometimes it's fun about theorizing stuff up, what's behind the games. ^^"

The Theorizing part to me was always the most fun...to see how far the game allows the char's to be broken....but now i see you and I have gotten off topic and i apologize.

as i said before, Rikku jus grew up and became a preppier version of her old self
 
reasoniamalive said:
I think she is cool in either game...albeit a little immature. Come on though, it's only been 2 years, it took me 7 to grow up...and I'm not even that good at it yet. :p
Lol,according to my mom i act just like her but i would have to hear it from more people to believe it :rolleyes:
but ..i dunno why i just like the one from FFX more
 
The charicter of rikku in 10 was a tad bit babyish @& annoying but I like how they incorperated her growing up in X-2. Its pure geinus
 
I think she's about the same, she did become more mature, and they all are psychotic for enjoying beating people up and murder, not to mention theft and larceny. They should all go to jail.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top