Rikku and Growing Up

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
In Final Fantasy X Rikku was an adorable little girl with style,but in Final Fantasy X-2 i think her growing up went better than expected,any one agree?
 
I think she was cute, well actually i thought she was hot in the first one but X=2 she looked like she took to much advice from some white trash.
 
hey, i dont tie my shoes :( but IMO i think she didnt grow too much. maybe even a little in reverse. but hey, that's just me
 
im not making fun of you i dont think you shoes look like beat up blue and white boot that arnt tied even tho i havent seen them i pretty sure they dont look like that sorry if i offended you
 
Kat said:
im not making fun of you i dont think you shoes look like beat up blue and white boot that arnt tied even tho i havent seen them i pretty sure they dont look like that sorry if i offended you
you didn't offend me i was just saying and playing up the drama is all.
food-smiley-004.gif
 
Plastic surgery is BAAAAAAAD. =/

I mean.......yeah. She grew up a little too fast. :D
 
I think in the in X-2 She was a little more mature. In FFX she was to goffy
 
Seeing as how I didn't really enjoy the demeaning atmosphere of X-2 that much to begin with, I suppose she 'grew up too fast' although she was practically an adult in X. And no, I don't usually enjoy women that can't find clothes to wear.
 
i think she looked awwesome in X but in X-2 she looks stupid,thats y i always put a different dresssphere on her like gunner she looks kewl in that.:D
 
Kat said:
i think she looked awwesome in X but in X-2 she looks stupid,thats y i always put a different dresssphere on her like gunner she looks kewl in that.:D
i think rikku can pull off almost any dressphere. her skin tone and hair color match the color theme of her dresspheres...at least most of them
 
yea there's a point unlike yuna and paine she does look good in most of them.have you ever seen paine in the thief dresssphere? just dont look right....to me
 
yea i kinda think that Dr.P's songstess out fit looked like somthing elvis would ware,my whole point paine looks better in black,my favorite color.;)
 
I just love Rikku. She's favorite character and if she was real, I'll date her. Back to topic, I think she grown since FF X.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top