um...i have a question. i bought a sword of wisdom, and i can't use it. it just says "use your fists". i checked, and its a two handed weapon, so i sold my wooden shield (it wasnt very good anyway ^^;; ). but it still says i cant use my weapon. does this mean i can't use it? i'm the scholar class, but it still said i could buy it.
no, i just have cure, wind, steepled hat, and a leather plate. and the sword of course, but other than that, no weapons. i did sell the wooden shield, but it still doesnt help. or will it always display "attack with your fists"? i dunno...
I had a problem like this were I bought a two-handed weapon, but couldn't use it because a rod. Once I sold the rod I could use my two-handed weapon though. You might have to sell your sword and buy it again.
okay, i sold the sword, bought a new one, and it still didnt work. so i sold it and bought a mythril dagger. now, when i bought that, it shows up at the top of my item inventory, whereas the sword of wisdom would be on the second slot. was that what was affecting it?
oh well. doing 200 damage a slice instead of 30 "with my fists" is better.
i'm guessing (though dont know for sure) if it has something to do with it not being my job type. it's on the "scholar" available items(i.e., my available items.) maybe it doesnt belong? i really dont know when it comes to the rpg hack...
Thats the best reason so far. Probably right. That sword's little picture looked cool. This is annoying. I can't buy anything worth getting until I'm level 22.
That'll be like a month.
It's been a wile since I have been to ffnet so this is new too me so I say this is very cool
-----------
---------------------------------
-----------
HAY this is going to be FUN!!! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!