....guessing that there might be a limit break.....with an increasing probability of hapening as the limit break bar increases.....or maybe only when it becomes 100%....
I just found out that if you attack an miss then your limit goes up but is reset when the battle is over. I'm close to level 20! Saving up to buy a sheild.
Hey, I just came here to tell you I though it's been a good idea to put the FF music in the RPG. Although One Winged Angel doesn't sound good enough, the one for Jenova is really good!
I do because I have no life.
I just got to level 21!!!!!!!
I just realized that you can't buy the Lost Vest for a mage anymore, but I still have one. I'm the only person with a Lost Vest! Spiffyyyyy!
That is lon time under computer dont u think so and for the life dont think like that i am here to so i understand what u say but we have hope and hape is a b.....!
Nothing is stopping me from training. Is something wrong with your RPG?
EDIT: HEHEHEHEHEH EHHEHEHE HE! I'm happy! I just gained 19% of a level in the RPG thing! Thats hard to do when you are 18 and up. I found a much more efficient way of killing monsters!