RPG Latest

....guessing that there might be a limit break.....with an increasing probability of hapening as the limit break bar increases.....or maybe only when it becomes 100%....
 
I just found out that if you attack an miss then your limit goes up but is reset when the battle is over. I'm close to level 20! Saving up to buy a sheild.
 
I've added battle music midis from FF1-10, so now that you go fighting, you can actually pick a battle theme ;)

If you find any errors or anything missing, let me know!
 
Yeah, I already told Arkacia about it. She'd look into it, but I doubt it can be fixed.
 
Spiffy music themes Shadow. I love the FF7 Crasy Mortercycle song. Need that.
 
Sounds pretty cool shadow (even though I don't have 10 posts yet) but will make an edit of what i think of them once i get there.
 
Its fine the way it is. I just like that song. Its cool to hear battle musics from other FFs.
 
Hey, I just came here to tell you I though it's been a good idea to put the FF music in the RPG. Although One Winged Angel doesn't sound good enough, the one for Jenova is really good! :p :p
 
It's midi music, and midi is midi.. there is a limit to its quality. Nothing whatsoever we can do about it, unfortunately.
 
I do because I have no life. :D :D :p ;) :D
I just got to level 21!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
I just realized that you can't buy the Lost Vest for a mage anymore, but I still have one. I'm the only person with a Lost Vest! Spiffyyyyy!
 
That is lon time under computer dont u think so and for the life dont think like that i am here to so i understand what u say but we have hope and hape is a b.....!
 
Meh. I have a life. I just have a lot of free time cause I 'm in the 8th grade. Lots O Free Time! :D :cool:
 
Well I'm hoping that the battle problems are solved quickly so I can train more......
 
Nothing is stopping me from training. Is something wrong with your RPG?

EDIT: HEHEHEHEHEH EHHEHEHE HE! I'm happy! I just gained 19% of a level in the RPG thing! Thats hard to do when you are 18 and up. I found a much more efficient way of killing monsters! ;) :cool: ;) ;) :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top