Sellback

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
If I sell something I have in my inventory, will I get Gil back? Like half or 20%, or not really?

Sorry for making so many questions, but it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum :o
 
Avathar said:
-_- You could have put all of your rpg hack related questions in one thread, THOUGH.
It's cause he's not sorry. It's called post whoring.

I'm an active member of 5 other forums and it's rare that I'll see so many threads created in one day for this small of a number of active members. It's ridiculous. I can readily call people out for doing it. I'm also glad that the payment for posting/thread creating was heavily dropped. It's so simple to make a thread to post multiple times in, but that's not the case here. Everytime something comes up there's a new thread for it.

Would it kill some of you to learn the basic economic principle of interest? I didn't make a small fortune by postwhoring. I don't even have 350 posts.
 
I'm serious, it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum. I don't know how it works. And you can merge my threads if you want.
 
Re: Sellback + "Ex Potion" + Bank

John Smith said:
If I sell something I have in my inventory, will I get Gil back? Like half or 20%, or not really?

Sorry for making so many questions, but it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum :o

John Smith said:
Is the bank still bugged? :confused:

You can delete this post after you read it if you want cause its awfully short and pointless, but when you post, under your avatar, under Posts, "Gil" spelled "Gill" There should only be 1 "L"
Nothing huge, just somthing i noticed.

You can delete this post after you read it if you want cause its awfully short and pointless, but in the Item Shop, under Items, "X-Potion" is spelled as "Ex Potion" :D
Nothing huge, just somthing i noticed.

There, happy? Now can someone answer my questions please?
 
1. Yes you will get gil back because its called "Selling" and not "Giving away for free". ;)

Im not sure of the percentage though.

2. When was the bank "Bugged" and can you please explain more on the problem.

3. Im sure the typos will be fixed when he gets to it. Its not a major issue at the moment.
 
Bank bug: From what I've readen, if you put Gil in the Bank, it will steal it :S

There's a Thread about this bug in the bottom of this board...
 
Dark, it's not post whoring. He's not making posts. He's making topics. =O At least they're informational, and ask of questions. :D I used to make the mistake of making a topic about every major problem I had, in the same type of forum when I could've just posted it in the same topic. You don't think about it while you have the problem. You just wanted it fixed. XD

1: 75%.

2: That problem's mostly fixed. I never paid much attention, cause I'm a "Gil in pocket on hand" guy. (XD) I presume it's fixed, because no one's had problems with it anymore.

3: What typos? =O
 
John Smith said:
Bank bug: From what I've readen, if you put Gil in the Bank, it will steal it :S

There's a Thread about this bug in the bottom of this board...
If it's still a bug, you can put 100+ Gil in te bank without losing any. As long as you deposit at least 100 Gil, you are safe.
 
I never bothered with the bank. =D

And if he means the "Gill and Gil" typos, oh well. It doesn't affect the world. Does it? :O
 
darkshadow2247 said:
If it's still a bug, you can put 100+ Gil in te bank without losing any. As long as you deposit at least 100 Gil, you are safe.
well that's a damn lie.i had 290gil in there.where'd it go gee i don't know.maybe it got robbed.that was hard to figure out. :rolleyes: so forget the bank.who needs 'em.
 
Hey guys (Sorry for the double post, but if I didn't, nobody would read this), how much Gil do we get per referal? Because a friend of mine refered me, and i thought it was 200 Gil (And yes, he's an FF fan too ^_^), but after he refered me, I had close to 400 Gil (I had about 350 before). Does anyone know (Or maybe an Admin can answer) how much Gil do we earn per referal?
 
If you had 350 before.. and after the referral you had 400........ meybe, you get 50?! =0
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top