Selphie, Rinoa or Quistis?

Luis said:
So, I think that the order for atractivness is this: Rinoa, Quistis, Selphie. I think I used to put in my team Rinoa, but I can't remember.
Agreed.
 
well they all have there stupidness wit rhinoa she was allways annoying as hell and quistis well she was i dunno lol i just didnt like her and selphie yea granet she can be annoying too but shes good when it comes to using magic
 
i allways used this same party everytime i play the games zell and squall of course lol for theyre strength thats all u need lol and selphie for her magic and it to me really is the best party to go wit
 
Me thinks i like Selphie the best. At least in terms of fighting.
 
Beautifull Rinoa no doubt......Selphie being second (Not even close thought) being spunky and full of life but little times annoying.......finaly I never had any deep feelings for Quistis when I look at her along the time I feel I see only the outside shell of her all the time...she gets a bit emotional after visting the orphanage thought!
 
Quistis man! She's hot, has red hair, she's smart, shall I go on?
 
SELPHIE FTW!!!
she's amazing and stupid at the same time.
she makes yellow clothes bad, but hot at the same time.
 
Quistis is my favorite. She's pretty, smart, uses blue magic (although how on earth do you get White Wind?), is great at cards, and I like her Red Scorpion and Save the Queen.
 
i guess Quistis is ok.
i really didnt like having her in my party.
Rinoa was my number one, then Selphie....then Zell
 
Im a big Selphie fan personally I liked the fact that she was always upbeat no matter what bad went wrong and she was cool (and kind of cute). Next Quistis because she just had that natural leader vibe to her and I always felt like if I were there I could trust her. And Rinoa I just never much cared for (in battle or otherwise) but she seemed like she would be a good friend.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top