Selphie, Rinoa or Quistis?

Angel Of Apocolypse

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
9
Age
46
Location
I live in Balamb Garden, her ye, hear ye.
Occupation
a legal merecenary.
Is Rinoa, Selphie or Quistis the best girl in FF8? I personally like Selphie but what does everyone else think? Oh yeah, everyone I'm new here and I hope to find good friends here...but anyway, back to my question: is Rinoa, Selphie or Quistis the best FF8 girl??? :) :) :)
 
Depends....on the POV.Limit breaks?GF compatibility?Back up&Healers? how do u wanna use them?or generally as females?(nice boots and all these stuff?)
 
Rinoa, Selphie, Quistis

Personally in my opinion I like Rinoa then Quistis then Selphie. Hope I helped
 
I never used any chick besides Rinoa. The other's just weren't good enough.
 
I don't like Selphie, there's absolutely nothing good about her IMO. Quistis has some good stuff though like Degenerator (cheapest move in the game, makes it sooo easy to level up if you want to), Big Guard (I think that's the name.. it's sort of like the one in FF7, not entirely though) and Shockwave Pulsar (only spell that can do more than 10,000 damage). I don't like Rinoa too much battle-wise, so I'd say Quistis is my favourite in battle amongst the girls. Story-and-other-than-battle-wise I'm not sure.. :)
 
Quistis. Even though I rarely use her, she's my second favorite playable female in the game (first being Edea for those five minutes you get her on your team). I can sum it up thusly - Blue Magic. I've always really liked Blue Magic in FF games (although some of the newer systems of getting blue magic are ridiculous) so compared to slots which aren't actually slots and dog tricks, Blue Magic is awesome. Plus, whips are cooler than nunchucks with handles the size of someone's torso or a little wrist-mounted toy shooter.
 
Definatly Quistis, I find the other two kinda annoying.
 
in my opinion.I like quistis and rinoa.besides selphie be very great...I don't know theys are every good for me.hope I helped.
 
eh, Selphie seemed annoying and Quistis, i never came around to use her. I just used Rinoa and her crazy dog lol
 
Rinoa and Quistis were both very helpful, but I never really used Selphie much.
 
heavens cloud said:
Definatly Quistis, I find the other two kinda annoying.

Ditto. I couldn't agree more.

Personally I can't stand Rinoa and Selphie just reminds me of a friends annoying younger sister but I do like Quistis and use her a lot on the rare occasions I play FF8 these days :).
 
I don't know

I personally liek Rinoa but Quistis is second Selpihie is too annoying and bubbly
 
Rinoa for sure! She's main girl character and very very wonderful.
 
^Never say "dope" again. It sounds even dumber in text than it does out loud.

Incidentally, devilmog, is there any particular reason that you have them in that order? Or is it just a random order?
 
I changed my opinion I not taste more of them.they will desappoint me very.!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top