- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 486
- Age
- 51
- Location
- Where Dimension Interval
- Occupation
- no job
- RPG Name
- Psycho Mantis
YuRiPa said:OK.. erm.... ive been playing final fantasy VIII constantly... over and over for years now.. and do you know what.... I've never thought of changing it to wait mode so i could have more time desciding moves........ should i shoot myself now or later?........
gcarev10 said:what u say abaut that Irvine and Selphe.
I'm sorry?gcarev10 said:Hey Z image things after end of the game in that way squall never will be with riona hole his life and game say this things all this way, if u ar wright then we never have hapy ending for shure and i dont thing ust in the end of the game i think for shure in there life. u know have bunch of children and that staf.
Avathar said:Am i the only one that found Selphie one of the most irritating and useless FF characters ever?
The End wouldn't have worked on him anyway... he's a boss, and that spell only works on monsters >.<Zeromus_X said:Squall-Zell-Quistis. Ultimate party.
Although I never really try the other characters, so meh. I did however, get 'The End' on Selphy's Slots when fighting Diablos, only to accidently press 'Do Over' >"<; Ugh.