Selphie

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
:cool: What u thuink abaut that person,i mast say that i dont us her in my party i us her just when i mast and when i wos in the batle with diablo and that is when i wos have magical lamp in 1-s pleace, just go out and save game and use magical lamp. When we ar here it was bad in the game that we dont see trabia garden in a full light dont u think so.
 
I must say.. i never used selphie (apart from when you have to of course) She was a good charector story wise.. but in battle she was pretty weak.. her limit break was too random n you're other charectors get killed as your trying to find a descent magic to cast!
 
lol. that's why I used wait mode ;) anyway, I liked selphie a lot. some of her limit spells were just awesome (the end, full heal, etc) especially in some boss battles (I was fighting diablo and everyone had 1 hp left. She had her limit and I made her use it and the spell she got was full heal)
 
Squall-Zell-Quistis. Ultimate party.

Although I never really try the other characters, so meh. I did however, get 'The End' on Selphy's Slots when fighting Diablos, only to accidently press 'Do Over' >"<; Ugh.
 
OK.. erm.... ive been playing final fantasy VIII constantly... over and over for years now.. and do you know what.... I've never thought of changing it to wait mode so i could have more time desciding moves........ should i shoot myself now or later?........
 
yeah guy's i agree with u all and that do over THE END never comes i dont know, but she is kind person and Irvine put his eyes on her what u say abaut that Irvine and Selphe.
 
YuRiPa said:
OK.. erm.... ive been playing final fantasy VIII constantly... over and over for years now.. and do you know what.... I've never thought of changing it to wait mode so i could have more time desciding moves........ should i shoot myself now or later?........

Some people like Active mode because it's more challenging, so meh.

gcarev10 said:
what u say abaut that Irvine and Selphe.

They're a cute couple. If they really are one, since they're just implied to be an item in the game. (Kinda like Tifa/Cloud, etc.)
 
Hey Z image things after end of the game in that way squall never will be with riona hole his life and game say this things all this way, if u ar wright then we never have hapy ending for shure and i dont thing ust in the end of the game i think for shure in there life. u know have bunch of children and that staf.
 
gcarev10 said:
Hey Z image things after end of the game in that way squall never will be with riona hole his life and game say this things all this way, if u ar wright then we never have hapy ending for shure and i dont thing ust in the end of the game i think for shure in there life. u know have bunch of children and that staf.
I'm sorry?

Avathar said:
Am i the only one that found Selphie one of the most irritating and useless FF characters ever?

I never found her irritating, but saw no reason to put her in the party. Her Limit just didn't seem too useful. Although it was nice to see all of the high-level spells (and her Slots-only magic) early on in the game.

I dunno, but my girlfriend is a big Selphie fan, dunno why. She likes every character (yes, even Irvine), but ironically doesn't care for Squall or Rinoa. It racks my brain figuring out why. :confused:
 
Z if she love selphie of corse that shewill love irvine coz that 2 person gos together so u will be something like irvine ha ha ha (pleas dont be ofendet).
Whwn we ar here i have impresion that u dont like him , for me he rocks.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Squall-Zell-Quistis. Ultimate party.

Although I never really try the other characters, so meh. I did however, get 'The End' on Selphy's Slots when fighting Diablos, only to accidently press 'Do Over' >"<; Ugh.
The End wouldn't have worked on him anyway... he's a boss, and that spell only works on monsters >.<
 
Oh, I understand now Gcarev. :p Well, my hair isn't long enough for a ponytail just yet...I don't like ponytails that much anyway.

Max, 'The End' works on any enemy, even the final boss. Just like Setzer's "Joker Doom" and Cait Sith's "Game Over". Of course, it doesn't appear too often.

Edit: It appears 'The End' is coded as a regular spell, it just can only be cast by Selphie's Limit Break. My gf used Griever to give everyone 'The End'. Funky. It can't be Junctioned though. I thought it was pretty interesting. :P
 
Cloud, Zell, Selphie

I use Selphie to give everyone Aura, and then slaughter the poor sap. I've never really tried for the end.
 
Z do u llike that guy so he hi kind of cool for me u can put hear to grou so u just need shotgun.
Yes the end works on eny enemy who u fight in the game, what u think whe u say just on monster i wold like to know maybe u know somethin i dont know.
 
not u the other guy, i agree with u 2 coz of boss monster and un dead manster i think hat think u have in batle beter explaination, or somethink like that.
Hey Spiff where u faund Cloud in FF VIII. u probably think on squall corect hmmm
 
autolife on old thread

I like selphies character. She is happy and carefree sometimes.

As her usefullness for a character I found her limit breal "slots" very useful.

I'm pretty sure that depending on who and what your fighting determines how likely certain rare spells on her slots shows up.

For example when I fought diablos the "fullcure" spell regularly showed up. I defeated omega and ultima weapon using "the end" once using this method, only because a cheat book claimed that was the only way these monsters could be defeated, bull eh!

Her ultimate weapon has 255% for accuracy too so you dont need to waste any precious magic junctioning to her hit accuracy.

Oh one last thing monsters still attack even on wait mode when you are selectin her slots cause time is still flowing as the computer thinks you aren't taking an action and staying idle.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top