Sephiroth OR Cloud

Who do you think would win by strength or power Cloud or Sephiroth

  • Cloud

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 7 77.8%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Hang on a second, Sephiroth's MASAMUNE was10 feet long! Nobody on Earth could weild it properly!
 
Cloud101 said:
Hang on a second, Sephiroth's MASAMUNE was10 feet long! Nobody on Earth could weild it properly!

Yeah thats what made me laugh about the swords in this game. Some artwork with cloud with his buster sword had me thinking the same when I first played the game.
 
I've weilded MANY different swords, but never come across the broad swords that Cloud weilds. I'm sure it's possible to forge them, but it would take tremendous strength to weild them.
 
Thsis is tough because Clouds "powers" where never actually defined. Through all of the flash backs you can tell that Cloud and Zack were both infused with mako and Jenova Cells, but Zack didn't react to this. (The flashback were Zack and Cloud are sitting in those green tubes and Zack brakes them both out) Before that though Cloud appered to be a very unique person, because he through Sephiroth into the lifestream after being stabbed in the gut.

Lots of people say that by this point Cloud already had Jenova Cells, but Hojo specifically says that he decided to try and make Cloud into a Sephiroth clone(inject Jenova Cells and mako) because Cloud was the only one found alive in Nibliehm after Sephy attacked. Tifa and her master had fled. So Cloud apparently has some special power he was born with or it was his "destiny" to save the world.

So in terms of power I say Cloud, but In terms of general sweetness definetaly Sephiroth.
 
for me, clorud in the game would certainly lose if it is a one on one battle
and sephiroth would have a lot of hp. but in the movie ff7 ac cloud became stronger and
faster. he has a lot swords this time all diff. kind of it. cloud would be a able to defeat
sephiroth this time and around
 
I agree with Soma. Sephiroth would kick Cloud's butt if they were really fighting. He'd rip him to shreds.
 
Cloud because:

-Cloud had a full sword fight with Sephiroth in AC and Cloud came out the victor.
-Cloud physically over-powered Sephiroth in FFVII after Sephiroth stabbed him through the chest.
-Sephiroth without his God-like powers isn't that strong, 3000HP isn't a lot.

The 2nd point proves Cloud is physically stronger than Sephiroth and the 1st point proofs Cloud has better sword skills than Sephiroth, thus, Cloud wins.
 
Yggdrasill said:
Cloud because:

-Cloud had a full sword fight with Sephiroth in AC and Cloud came out the victor.
-Cloud physically over-powered Sephiroth in FFVII after Sephiroth stabbed him through the chest.
-Sephiroth without his God-like powers isn't that strong, 3000HP isn't a lot.

The 2nd point proves Cloud is physically stronger than Sephiroth and the 1st point proofs Cloud has better sword skills than Sephiroth, thus, Cloud wins.

I disagree on the "sword skills." Sephiroth trained longer than Cloud, so Cloud has a slight lack of experience.

In FF7: Advent Children I honestly thought that Sephiroth was holding back. He could have destroyed Cloud easily.

But...it's true that the main hero has that knack for overcoming all odds. So Cloud would win, even if he had entire limbs ripped off he could beat Sephiroth.
 
I wouldn't say he was holding back. If Sephiroth is truly more powerful than Cloud he wouldn't have needed to turn into a God-Form (FF7) to even stand a chance at killing him.

I'd say Cloud is way stronger than Sephiroth. when Cloud overpowered Sephiroth in FF7 he had been stabbed right through his chest, Cloud only sliced Sephiroth a bit on his arm so Sephiroth had hardly even been injured.
Basically, what I'm saying is: Sephiroth without his God-like powers, which he attained from the lifestream, is a lot weaker (physically) than Cloud.
 
I'm semi-sick of being the good guy and how they always win. I think a lot of people agrre with that because it many newer games you can pick which side you want to play as. (i.e. Lord of the Rings/Star Wars) Anyhow, besides this and the fact that Sepiroth does look a lot cooler than Cloud I'd say Sephiroth. Even though he always gets owned by Omnislash. :)
 
Ok,think about this; Hojo did experiments on Cloud to make him stronger, thus granting him his current unnatural powers, BOOYA!!
 
I think Sephiroth will win in a real fight man versus man,if cloud don´t have his sumons and his friends Sephiroth would win.But Cloud is the hero so he wins.
 
Cloud wuld win hands down

1.) before cloud was injected with jenova cell's he was physically stronger than sephiroth, this was proven when cloud overpowered and through him into the lifestream.
2.) when cloud was injected with the jenova cells, he had an incredible reaction 2 them, from what i understand, more than what sephiroth had, even though he was a baby.
3.) the strength of omnislash isnt from his sword, its clouds raw power, and it owns sephiroths nova!!!

so i vote cloud!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top