Should I use this?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Should I put this banner in my signature. :D

km2.gif


This one

leo.gif


Or just keep my old banner.

Don't laught at my banner. I know they don't look that good, but this the best my photoshop can do.
 
Yeah, thats true. I going to wait for a few more replies before I change anything.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I like that one better. If I get one more person to say that one then I will change it.
 
Ok, I will change it.
 
Change my mind. Since this is a final fantasy web-site. I think I should represent final fantasy.

So which Banner you like best. I have Avatar for them too.

ff-bn1.gif


ff7-bn1.gif


Here is two banners of Paine. I don't know which one is best. You choose.

ffx-2-bn2.gif


ffx-2-bn1.gif
 
Just waiting for a few more replies befor I make a choice.
 
Any more replies? I tired of looking at this avatar and banner I have now.
 
A third vote for the Emperor.
Any last replies?
Guess not, so I will go with the emperor.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top