Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #1 Should I put this banner in my signature. This one Or just keep my old banner. Don't laught at my banner. I know they don't look that good, but this the best my photoshop can do.
Should I put this banner in my signature. This one Or just keep my old banner. Don't laught at my banner. I know they don't look that good, but this the best my photoshop can do.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #2 empresscrystal said: Click to expand... That one matches your avatar superbly. <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #3 Yeah, thats true. I going to wait for a few more replies before I change anything. Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 2, 2006 #4 i think this one is better,and it's bright.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #5 Yeah, I like that one better. If I get one more person to say that one then I will change it.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 3, 2006 #6 Go for it!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #7 Avathar said: That one matches your avatar superbly. <3 Click to expand... Second'd.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 3, 2006 #8 Avathar said: That one matches your avatar superbly. <3 Click to expand... x3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #9 Ok, I will change it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #10 Change my mind. Since this is a final fantasy web-site. I think I should represent final fantasy. So which Banner you like best. I have Avatar for them too. Here is two banners of Paine. I don't know which one is best. You choose.
Change my mind. Since this is a final fantasy web-site. I think I should represent final fantasy. So which Banner you like best. I have Avatar for them too. Here is two banners of Paine. I don't know which one is best. You choose.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 3, 2006 #11 I like the Palamecian emperor =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #12 Yeah, I do too.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #13 Spec3 said: I like the Palamecian emperor =D Click to expand... <3 Second'd again.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #14 The Emperor's a great image, but it looks too stretched out, so I'd go for the Tifa one. :3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #15 Just waiting for a few more replies befor I make a choice.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #16 Stretched>Misplaced. <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #17 Yeah, I guess.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #18 Any more replies? I tired of looking at this avatar and banner I have now.
Sagensyg Freelancer Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 38 Age 33 Location #FFNET RPG Name Memmnosyne Aug 4, 2006 #19 Paramecian Emperor.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 4, 2006 #20 A third vote for the Emperor. Any last replies? Guess not, so I will go with the emperor. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2006