Signature/Banner show and services.

lol, if you're looking for me and a bad sig, here it is. It's horribly blended and smudged. XD And it's girly. o_0

HyDrA-Art_fatestaynightsig.jpg
 
I'm running out of sigs to show that I want to. o_o

[HyDrA-Art]splatter2.jpg


(Hard to hit with a physical attack. Evil Limit missed. XD)
 
Yeah, it's from Jade Empire. And to that, I show one of my Aces(Not really, of course. :D)

[HyDrA-Art]toiletsig.gif


(gg. Yeah, it was a good game, limit's would've made it too easy. o_o)
 
I had a "Toilet User" user bar, but I deleted it sometime last year. -_-;

lol, here's another of my more 'badder' sigs.

[HyDrA-Art]snoopysig.jpg
 
And so is Woodstock. :D

[HyDrA-Art]nightelf.gif


:D Yeah.. I'm posting plain ones now. I'll post a FEW more good ones, then let some others take over. I'm tired of posting all the sigs. It's someone elses turn. o_o
 
Nice animation, and it fits within the sig. And since the avatar fits with the sig, it all comes full circle. Looks good. :D
 
lol.. I JUST started watching it the other day. It's pretty interesting, as a matter of fact. o_0

SOTW Vector sig. :D

[HyDrA-Art]vectorsig.gif
 
That was one of the first and only episodes I watched. XD

The main attention is the animation. The sig looks alright, at most, but it draws less attention than the animation. :D So, all in all, it looks good too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top