Signature/Banner show and services.

lol, I'll go to my Optical photobucket account and unload my Aces, if you show me those sigs. :D This is my most current.

itachi2.png


And one of my many aces. So, unless you want to get overflowed in the same style of signature, show them. That's a threat. XD
 
:D You sure you can handle the good looking signature pressure? o_0 I'll get you addicted and stop showing them, forcing you to show them up. I'll start with something basic.

sakura.jpg
 
preveiw.jpg


JUST made. o_0 It's a preview though. :D I'm not letting you see the full sig yet, until I mess around with it.
 
lol, thanks. :D Plan to add a little wavy effect, but I'm gonna see what it looks like before I final it. So, here's Gambit. o_o

Gambit.png
 
lol, I know. I would post a sig it took..well..nevermind. I don't wanna say it. XD This is the last good one for today. I don't want to let all my good ones out so early. o_0

kakashisotw.png
 
Yeah.. I kinda am. :D And to direct attention from the secret stash of..I mean..sigs..you owe me a ninja cookie in the Picture Thread. And you'll owe me another later. =\ Oh, and one more thing. Do you think I should keep the stock, or not?

darkfilter1.png


darkfilternostock.png
 
Yeah, I thought Raziel would make it good... Now, for Kain. >_< I'll do that later. :D
 
...One of my very terrible advent children sigs made for someone in another forum...i don't like it at all, but he did so i guess that's all that matters.

20hambd.jpg
 
It's like Cloud is holding Tifa on Vincent. A love triangle. :D Besides that and the text, it's good.
 
Eh i have an even crappier one than that one, let me find it.

Please keep in mind, i was still new to sig making when i made these, I haven't attempted to make a advent children signature since that time.

Edit: Here it is >.<
20har0x.gif
 
Last edited:
Well, if you post your first and bad ones, I might as well post mine too. XD But I'll do that later. :D

It's not ALL bad. ^_^
 
I have some avatars to post over in the avatar thread, if you want to evaluate them for me Hydra.

I already posted one, which was the absolute first i ever made.
 
Without the graph looking style and smaller text, it would look good..so, it's awesome for a first try. :D

More sigs! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top