Signature/Banner show and services.

Avatar=Crap. Sorry..I made it quick.. ^_^

leons.jpg


Signature=..well..you rate it.. :D

resevil.jpg
 
Well, thanks but i was going to give you the images to use and tell you exactly how i wanted it :P

The sig is alright, as far as the avatar, well i like my current one, i don't think i will be changing it anytime soon.

I will save the sig tho for later use.
 
lol, I hardly do requests anymore.. and even if I did, I'm in no state of mind. XD I'm a bit tired.. o_0
 
I'll be glad to make one though. ^_^ Just not at the moment. Have a series of things to do before I'm free. >_< A last sig in my new style to laeve upon. It's c4d and a bit girlish, so, meh.

neon.png


I've been thinking of a wavy style, but that's look good and bad at the same time..blah.. whatever. XD
 
Thanks..

Here's a old SOTW.. it took me 3 times.. XD Colors weren't right, then I had to remove scan lines..-_-; But oh well. I like it. :D

rikku7st.jpg
 
Da Chink said:
Do u do sig for gil hydra?
As in, I make you one and you donate gil? Naah.. I have enough to last. :D

@Kat:Maybe you've ever seen. I've seen a lot better than mine. 0_o
 
lol, if renders if what you call art. I've rarely actually did a full drawn sig without a render. o_0
 
Hydra said:
As in, I make you one and you donate gil? Naah.. I have enough to last. :D

@Kat:Maybe you've ever seen. I've seen a lot better than mine. 0_o

Aww would u make sigs in any other condition?
 
idk...i dont like to compare me to him :(
he obviously has more experience..i would jus like to get a sig from him to see what he has done to get certain effects :-/
 
You don't have to. :D Everyone..well..ALOT of people have different styles.. good and bad.. yours looks good.. sure, it needs work..everyone's does.. but you're good. :D It took me a while to blend like I do, lol..
 
im not saying that i dont need to work on my own style i would jus like to take in a plethora of sig makers works and study them...idk jus how i am :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top