Signature/Banner show and services.

So, in other words, you want a tut. Or a tutorial. Where good sig makers give you a style to make a sig, and you go with it. :D

Here's one of my more..current ones. It's a sprite sig.

poweragian3.png
 
Thanks.. ^_^ Again, an old one.. plain style for a SOTW... I lost. XD

GvsE

gve.jpg
 
Nice sig hydra... I once long ago tryed a sprite sig... it failed =P

megamanae2.png


I thought it was sweet when i made it... but now i see all these pro ones and realize i need to work on sprite sigs =/.
 
Heh, it's not exactly new anymore. I'm compelled by the art of gameplay.. Played both the Gamecube and PS2 versions.. I love it. O_O But yeah. I'm tempted to put one of my more blended render sigs to show you. :D It's one of my best works really, but I'm thinking about it. o_0

Edit:Nice Staircase. It's good on the eyes, easy to see, and it looks solid. :D
 
I know it's not "New" so to speak...but it is the newest one.

And staircase i still like it even though iv'e seen pro ones like that before.
 
:] lol. The only thing I can pick at is the border.. It goes with it, but I don't like it, lol.. Well, I'll post a sig next post. :D
 
lol, I wouldn't show you, because it's a gift I haven't given yet.. and..well.. meh. I made it a while back. ^_^ It's for someone at the FFInside forums named Vibalak.

anime.jpg
 
That's nice lookin.

I'm thinkin he is gonna like it.


Edit: Kat i am going tomake you a advent children avatar ^.^ I'll post it in the avatar show and services thread when i'm done.
 
Last edited:
You get an Advent Children avatar! Nice. :D

Something I just threw up. Of course, by threw up, I mean spent carefully blending the render in perfectly. :D

fire2copy.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top