Signature/Banner show and services.

lol, I see. :D

[HyDrA-Art]k700isig.jpg
 
@Griever:Maaaaybe... :D I rarely do requests anymore, lol.

Bah, give me a minute. I'm running out of sigs to show off. o_0

Oh, here's one. One of the first of my many FF sigs. It looks a little bad. XD

[HyDrA-Art]finalfantasyagain.jpg
 
That's why I said it was bad. o_0 Another YUNA sig... :D It's still old. -_-;

[HyDrA-Art]Yuna10v1.jpg
 
Looking back, I thought I was great, but look at me now. XD These look awful compared to now. But meh. Another old sig. o_0

[HyDrA-Art]artificial.jpg


These were when I was name crazy.. so people wouldn't steal them. Then I thought, they steal them because they love my work. So, meh. As long as everyone likes them, and thinks I'm good at it, I could care less. :D
 
Gosh...you and your showing off.

When i get photoshop again i'm gonna try to blow you outta the water hydra XD
 
You can try Griever. :D I still have a few Aces in the hole I'm not willing to show out yet. o_0

[HyDrA-Art]mysteriousflower.jpg
 
Nah, i'm not even going to attempt it.

My photoshop art pales in comparison to your own, i'd rather not be put to shame lmao
 
LOL, you'd be surprised how many people are better than me at making sigs. o_0

HyDrA-Art_Tearssig.jpg


Is one of my...most current oldie sigs. lol, I said oldie.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top